Lutfi Allegedly Demanded Money From Brit

2/11/2008 7:12 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

In a declaration filed in the Brit conservatorship case, a lawyer for the conservators accused Sam Lutfi of demanding money from poor Brit.

Attorney Jeryll Cohen wrote, "During the telephone conversation, Mr. Grossman [Brit's business manager] told me that he had numerous e-mails from Osama (Sam) Lutfi in which Mr. Lutfi made various demands, including demands for money. Mr. Grossman told me he did not comply with Mr. Lutfi's demands."

Cohen and the other lawyers have asked the court commissioner to let the conservators fire Mr. Grossman, in part because they say he has refused to provide copies of Lutfi's e-mails to them.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

FlBiker

Sam you have no soul.

Michelle

And this is a surprise to anyone? This punk has been after crazazy brit's cash since day one.

lizzi

learn to spell losers!

Sadie

Howard Stern II

tennishottie

And why, when someone said they saw him in Las Vegas this weekend at Paris birthday party-WHY COULD THEY NOT SERVE HIM WITH THE RESTRAINNG ORDER?

Jess

He worked for Free.
First How much was he paid?
Second how much is missing from britt's bank account?

Tangie

What a bastard.

cat b

well he has a history of abuse both physically and mentally so should this surprise anyone.?..he is going to be exposed for the parasite that he is...taking advantage of a woman he drugged and mentally tortured a already tortured soul...

nancy

I really like these conservator dudes. Sounds like they're doing a full housecleaning, and it's about time. Throw some butts in jail soon, I hope.

They're taking care of Brit, helping her. Nice to see. Go, guys!

peaches

Can't they subpoena those e-mails? (And then make sure they get published so we can all read them, of course.)

just a thought

what a dog...

Jen

Unfortunately I'm sure money isn't the only thing he demanded....what a waste of skin he is, I'm glad the parents have stepped in to take out the trash!

Puh-lease

Lutfi is a POS, I don't think there's any doubt or disagreement about that. However, this is not at all surprising. Did anyone actually believe this creep wasn't taking money from her? How else was he supporting himself? I'd like to know how much money is missing from Britney's bank accounts, how much he has charged on her credit cards, and how much he has made by pimping her out to his stalkerazzi crowd. Something tells me Lutfi is going to end up in jail by the time this is over.

grnbeetle