Angelyne Unearthed in Malibu

2/12/2008 3:22 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Celebrity archaeologists were both baffled and delighted on Sunday in Malibu, when paparazzi dusted off billboard fossil, Angelyne, marabou wedgies and all. DNA tests are inconclusive; her age is unknown.

The still ambulatory, ample-bosomed relic purchased an iced tea and made her way to her pink Corvette.

Go Away Paris......You are a SKANK

One word for that photo.
FUGLY!

Nic

Elle may growed up alright. I have been lmao on every post. The real Beverly Hillbilly.

jema

I believe she is ONLY 58 and "star" is used lightly right? She is the self promoting billboard queen and did some walk on spots unless someone has a movie she actually had a memorable performance in. Of course I dig her pink theme, dog and car and she is quite the character but she isnt old and she isnt a star in the sense of hollywood stars. She is a flaming torch for those that hear the beat of a different drummer.

butweiner

I am still asking this question"What was she famous for? I haven't a clue except for the billboards that she was on.

d

I see her all the time! She lives in my neighborhood. The best part is that those old billboards are still being posted on parts of Highland and Western Aves! I salute her audacity...it takes a hell of a lot of confidence to rock an outfit like that at ANY age! And is it me, or does hse have great legs for a senior citizen?

Tinker Bell

Nice looking legs, but if she ever unleashed the girls...holy cow Batman! The would hit the floor with a big thud. Just saying...

eew

OMG, enough with the legs... she's wearing support hose! (or a coat of paint.)

Prince of Bel Air

I no longer wonder "Whatever happened to baby Jane?" !!!!!!!

Jamie I

Like everyone else, I am *amazed* by those legs! HOW IS IT POSSIBLE!? I've sent images of just her legs to a few of my friends, and nonone of them would believe that they belonged to someone a day over 30. Kind of... creepy as hell... D;

V

I remember seeing her on billboards in hollywood when I was a kid. I always wondered why she was on a billboard. I guess she got my attention if that's what she wanted. Her face looks about 60, but it looks like she tries very hard to manage her weight. She's probably had a lot of work done, but that belly bulge screams old. You can't stay young forever. What a freak!

John

Who is this bitch?

your neighbor skippy

I think she looks hot! What a fine piece of eye candy! It's like looking through a kaliedescope!

Cala

I see her all the time at the grocery store in Calabasas and she is much more disgusting in person...she actually looks ok there. Once I was in line behind her and she was making a huge stink in the store about year old rain checks she had from the store. Cmon!

maria

dress your age!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maritza

Her face may look old but she has great legs!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments