Barron Snockered, According to Cops

2/12/2008 4:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The Sheriff's Department tells TMZ Barron Hilton registered at nearly twice the legal limit, even for people over 21.

Spokesman Steve Whitmore tells us Barron blew a .14 blood alcohol reading.

In California, .08 is considered legally intoxicated for drivers over 21. If they're under 21 -- Barron is 18 -- any blood alcohol level is considered legally drunk.

In addition to the misdemeanor DUI charge, Hilton was also charged with carrying a false California driver's license. Whether the fake ID said he was over 21 or not is unknown at this time. His bail is set at $20,000. Chump change!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Jizy

pgc

And watch, he'll get off easy...

zoso

.14 is a pretty high BAC for an 18 year old kid who isn't a seasoned drinker and probably hasn't been drinking for that long. I've known plenty of long time heavy drinkers who would of had a .14 and you would have never of even known they had been drinking. Point is: this kid must have been absolutely wasted. And of course, never drink and drive if you have ANY alcohol in your system.

reality is my business

those wonderful HIltons! They've done such a great job raising their children to be responsible, intelligent people.

smartypants

Lightweight. :)

chris

trhe hilton trash legacy continues i AM SICK of paris and nicky and know this fool who cares about this tool obviously he is dumb and why we report on these no name fools i dont know why can we TALK ABOUT Barack Obama been the next president of the US,

Just Wondering

Throw him in jail and make him drop the soap!!!!!!!!!

QE2

Do they do a test for drugs like cocaine as well? Because usually alcohol that early in the am means an all-night party--often including drugs. Also, why didn't his parents object to his being out all night at 18. Mine would have. If he lives on his own,my guess is that he is not mature enpoght to do so. His parents probably foolishly just gave him a bunch of money for a house or appartment. The late teens and early twenties should be about learning to take of yourself and also for, gasp, college! Don't these people believ in education?

Cat

APPLE DOESN'T FALL FAR FROM THE TREE DOES IT??????????????????

Michelle

This kid better get in trouble for that. I just buried my best friend because of drunk driver, JUST LIKE THIS PUNK!! My 25 year old best friend, with a son. Not fair. That is WAY over the legal limit. I swear, if he gets slapped on the wrist for this, I am gonna blow my top.

Kev

That photo for this story is flipping awful!

Cynic

Well, he's just a little pickle now, isn't he? Keep it up, honey, your liver is still functioning!

Naughty but nice :)

Jizy you make your mother soooooooooo proud!

crus

Baron?? The last Baron I knew of was, Baron Miguel Secluna!!!

Michelle

1. 0.14 is not "snockered" I drive 0.20 and higher all the time, this punk is an amature.

Posted at 2:42PM on Feb 12th 2008 by Jizy

I hope you crash into a wall and splatter your brains on your windshield you little punk.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments