What Would We Do Baby, Without Them

2/12/2008 4:58 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Justine, 41, Meredith, 60, Tina, 35 and Michael Gross, 60, resurfaced at a media event in Beverly Hills on Monday, looking swell. Michael J. Fox did not attend.

Justine battled eating disorders for 10 years and now stars on "Men in Trees."

Meredith has been divorced three times and had a recurring role on "Cold Case."

Now a brunette, Tina appeared on "Celebrity Fit Club" and has two children with her electrician husband.

Michael Gross, who shares the exact birth date with Meredith (June 21, 1947), recently appeared on an episode of "Medium."

COMMENTS

pjay1273

I had a face to face counter with Meredith about 8 years ago at O' Hare airport. She came to my car rental counter and asked me where to catch a Limo. She was a very please lady...I'm happy to have met her.

What-eva!

I LOVED that show! I really try hard not to post a lot of cruel crap, but I have to agree that time hasn't been kind to Justine.....Tina looks so much better than her now and I always thought she was the "unfortunate" looking lil' sis on the show.

Colin Cody

Actors are just like everyone else. Most of us have no clue how to take proper care of our bodies in order to remain healthy and youthful in appearance. Justine does look unhealthy, and Michael should be in Europe (if he isn't already) for better Parkinson's treatment. That's where the people with money and health savvy are going now for excellent medical care. I recommend to all my friends that they read William Wolcott's book, The Metabolic Typing Diet, for superb nutritional help. I also like The Maker's Diet by Jordan S. Rubin, and Ageless by Suzanne Somers. At 73, I look, feel and function athletically like I did at a healthy 40. For fantastic spiritual health, I live by Luke 9:23. Have a nice day.

Nuts

wow merideth looks fantastic.adorable would be a better word.yummy.

mark

Meredith Baxter - there is no other Betty Broderick, Even the real BB can't compare.

Cindy

Kasey #14 - Eating disorders are a serious disease....I don't think that was very nice

Katie

They all look great. Justine's problem (not a problem actually, more of a choice...) is that she doesn't wear makeup. Big deal. I agree with everyone who applauded Meredith's portrayal of Betty Broderick. I watch that movie every time it's on Lifetime. Michael J. Fox was on the Today Show with the rest of the cast and he looked great. I'm sure that his health prevents him from attending a lot of things he'd like to. Shame on the people who are so insecure that they'd anonymously joke about someone's debilitating disease. Get a life.

julia

They all look great, and like a real family too.

Black Teef

#7, 38 & 61 - terrible! MJ does like his martini's shaken.

me

they all look great...................................

Lillianne

HEY TMZ !! How about some news on Michael J? How is he doing?

Jo

The person who said that Tina needs to lose 30 pounds is wrong! She looks fine- especially after having a couple kids! These are the people whose comments contribute to eating disorders- look at Justine- she looks so sickly- JUSTINE! Please eat!!

JDtheDJoftheJR

Justine : I'll take you for a 'burger and some fries and a shake ...... you could use the food and I use the shakin'.

TASTICFUN

GEESH--JUSTINE LOOKS LIKE SAT. NIGHT LIVE'S CHRIS KATTAN'S EVIL TWIN!!!!!!!

julie

I love that Justine and her brother look so much alike.