Amy Winehouse Does Two Bumps

2/13/2008 1:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Where has she been hiding the girls?!

After winning five Grammys, British popwreck Amy Winehouse was spotted in London on Tuesday, keeping it together with a healthier glow, fumigated weave and a buxom new figure.

It appears a couple of her parts have already been rehabbed!

p1tey1

I love Amy!!!!! She looks like she's gained some weight....THANKFULLY!!!

Unlike some of the other pop-tarts out there today who call themselves artists, Amy Winehouse is the real deal!!! She doesn't need the smoke, mirrors and other gimmicks to be a star. All she needs to do is keep writing and singing those beautiful, soulful songs!!! Her "Bakc to Black" cd is absolutely BRILLIANT, and she deserved ALL of her grammy's. I hope now that she realizes how much people appreciate her music, she'll get herself together because it would be a tragedy to lose her.

big balls

them bitched are a dime a dozen

KK

This is not a boob job, there has not been enough recovery time.......

BUSH IS A WAR CRIMINAL

Once upon a time she was actually an okay looking girl who had skillz.

Now she looks like a walking skeleton with puffed up tatas.....

Sad!

She needs a few hundred sandwiches and about 1 year in rehab along with her record label dumping her!

Nuby506

abso-freakin-lutely LOVE AMY WINEHOUSE!!!!!

I thought her performance on the Grammys was excellent. She looks good these days....and nice to see she got that missing tooth replaced. She's looking healthy and I can only wish good things for her future.

Looks like she's on the right path....let's hope she stays on it and continues to entertain us. She is definitely a breath of fresh air. I'm looking forward to her next album.

Those tatas and her legs are looking fabulous!!!!

sun

gosh...did she just buy those?

fha secure rates

she looks a lot better here

Heatherrrr

I don't find her figure very "buxom" (buxom? come on, that's kind of pushing it) but she damn sure looks better than she has in a very long time. I hope she is really sincere with her recovery and I hope that when Blake gets out of the slammer she will not go down the same path again. In fact, she needs to lose that loser!!!!

Love_um_big

Nice!!!! love those two twins. Im glad women are vain and get implants, just makes my life as a single guy a better place to live. Bet shes easy to. Love the rack, and im sure shes gonna get even more attention now and more awards for her new cleavage. Damn i want to tap that.

Paniceee

She looks great, I hope she continues on her road to sobriety !!!

MJ

AIDS Infected whore

MNgirl

After seeing this pathetic skank all over the internet news, rag magazines, etc., I finally heard her "sing" on the Grammys. What a piece of trash! That was singing!!????? and 5 Grammys for that display of noise?! S**T, music has really gone done the f*****g toilet... From the can't'-stand-to-listen-to-the-no-talent-gangsta's, rap "music" and I use that term very loosely, to this garbage, I just don't listen to anything anymore except good, clean, classic rock n roll! Long live Zeppelin, Clapton, Stones, Van Halen, AC/DC,,,,, their music will be played and enjoyed FOREVER!!!

Princessefl

Aqua-bra for the win...

Ava

It must be the bra and some inserts in there. Too quick to have the real stuff implanted.
Hope she got a fake tooth too.

MJ

one nast ass whore. wonder what her teeth look like