Miley's "Proud" of Preggy Jamie Lynn

2/13/2008 9:59 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

From one teen queen to another, Miley Cyrus says she's been talking to Jamie Lynn Spears -- and Miley's assessment of the Brit-sis' condition? "Really excited." So there.

Usmagazine.com says that the "Hannah Montana" star has been yapping with J-L, and in her esteemed opinion, "I think she's done the best she can. ... She's now really excited, so I'm proud of her."

TMZ caught up with Jamie Lynn and baby daddy Casey Aldridge outside of AutoZone back in Kentwood, La.

Newlywed Coleman Has Very Short Fuse

Gary Coleman is happily married for the first time ever (to a woman a foot taller than he is), but that doesn't mean Arnold isn't immune to throwing his toys once in a while, according to his wife.

The "Diff'rent Strokes" star tells Inside Edition (via People) that he married Shannon Price, a 22-year-old 5'7" stunner, last August. (Coleman is 4"8" and 40 years old.) And Coleman says that it's his first romantic relationship ever. "I wasn't saving myself, she just happened to be the one," says Gary, after their five-month courtship.

Of course, it's not without its darker moments. "He lets his anger conquer him sometimes," says Price. "He throws things around, and sometimes he throws it in my direction."

Party Favors: Aretha to Beyonce – I'm the Queen ... Spielberg's China Pull-Out Praised by Mia ... Buffy Gets Buffed at Skin Refinery

The divaliciousness was in full lather, evidently, at the Grammys. Just one day after Natalie Cole slammed Amy Winehouse, "Queen of Soul" Aretha Franklin is wagging a finger at Beyonce for introducing her duet partner Tina Turner as "The Queen." ... Steven Spielberg just withdrew as an artistic director for the 2008 Beijing Olympics because of China's refusal to help solve the genocide in Darfur, and Mia Farrow -- who had skewered the director as "the next Leni Riefenstahl" in an op-ed column -- calls the move "an extraordinary act of conscience." ... TMZ spies spotted teen queens Sarah Michelle Gellar and Alicia Silverstone getting their galvanic facials on at The Skin Refinery in West Hollywood.

roughdaddy

-uh oh,,,birds of a feather,,,billy ray cyrus better keep his eye open....
-is Aretha franklyn on any death pool?
-of course garry's angry look at the card the good lord dealt him...

pat

For God's sake.

Pregnant at 16 and she's excited and proud about it.

What is the matter with Miley. She can't be that dumb, can she?

Wake up call for Jackie

Aretha the queen? Not anymore girlfriend. You're better known as a slum landlord in Detroit.

Alexa

Congrats to the 'happy' couple!

Mama Says

Regarding Natalie Cole's comments about Amy Winehouse: Amy's a young woman with boatloads of talent who not only has a great voice and unique style, but also writes her own songs. Whereas Ms. Cole tried to carve out a mediocre career riding on sentimental memories of her Daddy.

LisaK

Miley is just a kid so yes, she probably does think the Jamie Lynn preggy deal is great. She is probably envisioning it to be some fairy tale moment and the 'happy teen couple" will go off to live a happy go lucky life. Miley has no idea what will happens when a teen mom gets preggy and so forth. She is still living in 'fairy tale land" where everything is all roses and fun. Real life has not hit her yet. And I am betting it has not for Jamie lynn either. And what concerns me is that due to their money real life will never hit these 2 teen girls. Jamie lynn will make it look easy for a teen to keep the baby and even glamorize it. When in reality it's not easy and its not glamours.

jiypsy

Bout time someone told Aretha who is really the QUEEN - Tina has done way more for the music industry than Aretha riding on her two hits for decades. Tina's way overdue for the title. NO D-I-S-R-E-S-P-E-C-T, Aretha.

Cindy

Wait wait waaaaait. Have you guys SEEN Gary Colemans new wife? Stunner? Uhhh, yeah I guess she could be called that, as in "stunned that she is so ugly." But if theyre happy, more power to them. Throw some chairs, er, I mean rice!

cj

I just saw a picture of Colemans wife on another site.....and if you mean stunner as in stunningly hideous, then I agree! whoever things she is stunning has low standards.

Jeremy P

Does Gary go up on her?
Jeremy lesser jokes like this please lol~~~

She looks great

It is so hypocritical and stupid to criticize Jami Lynn - are you people criticizing her for getting pregnant, or for staying pregnant?

It took TWO people for her to get pregnant. And kids everywhere are having sex at much younger ages even than 16. How old were all of you?

Not saying it's good or bad. Just wondering what exactly is she being criticized for?

my, my, what truth dacoits you are

Tamika, This ain't Soul Train or even Tavis Smiley. Get a grip and check yoself before you wreck yoself. Try to get your mind right. This is TMZ. Face it. The election? Nobody cares-on here.

momof2

I wish everyone will leave Miley Cyrus alone. She is being called a lot of awful things. Not only in this post but in a lot of the posts. I think people seem to forget that it does not matter if you like her or not she is a teenage girl. She is being mistreated and compared to other stars that made the choice to screw there life up and that is wrong. Miley has her family behind her and give her love and support. I don't see any other famous parents doing that. You people really should let her live and don't judge her for other peoples mistakes let her make her own.Im sure your opinion would be different if this was your child. Also for the people saying that she is not talented. I think you should keep your mouth shut until your bank account is a large as hers. Jealousy is a cruel thing. So what if she is lending Jamie some support that girl has no family that cares about her i get more support out of my bra. God is the only true judge.

stilettochick

Amy rules....I'll say it again. Amy rules.....Do you Amy. By the way...Looking real fab! Aretha is a big fat ass hater. Yeah, she can sing, but Tina can sing, can dance, can walk, can move, and at 68 (older than Ms. Franklin) still more fly, still sexy. Beyonce' said the right thing...Damn, a hater is no joke. First Ms. Wiggie Cole. and now I can't eat any more chicken Franklin.

nancy

Tina Turner IS the Queen! The most electrifying awesome singer and performer I've ever had the good fortune to see perform live!!

Arethat--get over it, and don't be so rude. You don't do live performances, you don't do rock and roll. SO what is your problem? Tina is the FIRST woman superstar of rock, as well as the first woman of color to be a rock superstar. Awesome woman! She can perform ANY kind of song and make it her own.

TINA TURNER IS THE QUEEN!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments