Denzel Gets His A$$ to the Gym. So Should You.

2/14/2008 1:24 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Two-time Oscar winner Denzel Washington still finds time in his busy schedule to hit the gym.

What's your excuse?

tonetonetone

Is it just me or does he look fat??????????????

Sillyme

Say.. it's the day for romance, love and kisses not sweating like a dog and working out you FOOL!

BGZ

Working out is tough work but the benefits are great

Moriah

My excuse is that I'm reading your crappy web site, but we'll change that as of now.

Go eat a twinkie TMZ, you fat b itch.

Standards are badly needed.

Denzel was born in 1954, so that makes him 53 years old. You pretty much have to work out in your 30's, 40's and 50's if you want to look like anything or want to still have good energy. Weight creep is about 10 pounds per decade, and from your 20's to your 50's you can find yourself 30 or 40 pounds overweight with everything going south, without changing a thing that you did in your 20's. You burn less calories as you age, so you have to cut back on the food and consciously exercise, or it catches up to you in a big way. Just a friendly warning so you can start early, lol.

luv my TMZ

Oh Denzel you are so FINE! I have now had my Valentine's Day chocolate fix!! Yummy!

annoyed

Why was it deemed necessary to insert the word "ass" into this headline? Couldnt you have just said "Denzel Hits The Gym, So Should You" ?? I tell you, the writers here are terrible. Can you imagine seeing this story on Entertainment Tonight and the anchor saying "Well, Denzel got his ass to the gym today......." ? TMZ, you are a news website. Yes, it's celeb gossip but you should still act like professionals, not like all the writers are still in puberty.

annoyed

Capnmarvel, TMZ has NO respect for anyone or anything. These are the same people who follow Britney Spears around while she goes mad in front of everyone, the same jerks who shoved cameras at Heath Ledger's family while they were grieving and trying to bury the man. They have NO class, and NO respect. Whatever salary their writers get, they are way overpaid. You cant expect these jerks to act like decent human beings because they are devoid of any human decency whatsoever.

This site, and their crappy TV show, needs to be shut down.

Denzel

Doesn't look like me

Baseball Junkie

Are you sure that's Denzel Washington? The face just looks wrong to me.

Go Sox

monique

Father Time, you are so right. 20 years ago, I was a size 2. Today, I'm struggling to maintain a size 6. Working out regularly is a MUST and I'm learning to enjoy it.

Ronnie

My excuse? I have a job & a family & do everything for myself! If I am ever rich & famous, you'd better believe I wouldn't have trouble finding time for the gym.

AND_LV

My and one of the best BB program is :
Days .
1. A breast and biceps
2. Serratus muscles /or a rest
3. A back and triceps
4. Top of a stomach / or a rest
5. Shoulders and legs
6. Bottom of a stomach / or a rest
7. ---->repeat
+ Whey Protein,Amino,BCAA,Creatine Monohydrate,L-Arginin,Vitamins +
---> A lot of chicken meal and cottage cheese !!! 2 years and you Ronnie Coleman !!!
Maybe whom it would be useful,,,

anonymous

Denzel is a great actor and a fine looking gentleman gosh if he were to only let me work him out on a daily basis...just kidding but can't help to at least think of it...lol

alreadybad

Pauletta, girl, you are one lucky woman!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments