Heidi & Spencer on Titanic -- No Lifeboats, Please!

2/15/2008 2:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The cheesiest couple in history spent a highly choreographed Valentine's Day on a luxury yacht in Marina del Rey, Calif. That guy "surprised" the blonde girl with a pair of Jimmy Choo shoes, some flowers and some delicious strawberries. SO LAME!

Then the media whorendous couple re-enacted the "Jack, I'm flying" scene from "Titanic." Please no. Don't fall off the boat. Anything but that.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Lenn K.

Who are these Freaks?

Kelli

Now that's romantic. He's king of the world.

Kelli

Also an obvious photo op.

Samantha

Valentines Day with extra cheese!

Just when you thought the acting skills of these two couldn't get any worse. Now I'll have to go find the nearest sharp object and drag it across my retinas to get this ridiculous visual out of my head. Thanks, TMZ.

seb

OH GOOD LORD! THEY NEED TO GO AWAY! I HOPE THAT BOAT HIT A ROCK AND THROW THEM INTO THE WATER AND GET EATEN BY KILLER WHALES.

Ang

I just threw up in my mouth.....When will those two just fall off the radar already?

kk

BARF

Krista

Im sorry but Heidi is soooo fake you can tell she wants everybody to know whats going on in her life and just wants to be in the spot light, On kiss fm this morning she was upset because ppl were talking about how crapy her music video was.. Well hello your not a star! AND probably never will be!

MelissaInTheATL

OMG...I feel so much dumber now for having watched that. Those two are such publicity whores and they are so boring!!! They really need to just go away!

Krista

FAKE FAKE FAKE...... THESE TWO ARE JUST TOGETHER TO BE IN THE SPOT LIGHT!

estelle

stop showing these fools on tmz! its completely ridiculous

Jeremy H

aaghhh.......just watchin that video is seriously making me sick to my stomach. that is the most cheese ive seen for any valentines day surprise

Lacy

This has GOT to be the lamest thing i've seen in a Wwwhhhhile... Can we say corny?!? Yea! I got new shoes lets pose for the papo! Nothing against these two but come on, more time on shoes less on boating with dude....

Angela

I vote that we should never hear or see another picture of them again. EVER! Everything they do is fake

mickey

i never comment on this stuff, but this is beyond BS - it was so sickenly obvious, and just bad acting. what is wrong w/that girl? does she even follow up with her own press to see what it looks like? she deserves to have her last 3 minutes of fame taken away - just horrible (and i'm mad at myself for contributing to this crap by posting - ugh)

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments