But Can He Make This Tat Disappear?!

2/15/2008 4:21 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

After winning something on Thursday called the Merlin Award from the International Magicians Society, a bearded Criss Angel (yes, that's him on the right) viewed an image of himself inked onto a delusional fan's unfortunate back tattoo.

Ouch! That's painful -- and getting the tat probably hurt too!

Lydia Layne

Her ear hole looks like a crater.

yeah right

Hmmmm
FIrst?

lulu

grosss! criss angel is gross, the tattoo is gross, and her hairy back is gross!

Liz

This woman could use a litle hair removal for the back of her neck! Ewwwwwww

Tangie

You damn fools getting tats....they are ugly and everybody has them. You aren't unique anymore, DUH!!!!

smartypants

He be HIGH!!!

Keepn Itreal

I used to watch his show mindfreak, But after a while I really got sick of him and his personality and it wasnt worth it to wait through his ramblings to get to his tricks. For example his music: Using your show to push your music was the lamest. Common now people should stick to what they are good at, and keep there hobbies.....Hobbies. You know if I was a world class magician, and I couldn't sing, you could be certain you wouldn't see me embarrassing myself with the guy from Godsmack.

cindy

He looks like Charles Manson!!!! EVIL!!!

Colo.Girl

Tats are cool and Chris looks like he's had some happy grass.

What-eva!

That poor girl needs to see about getting waxed.

JB63

My God, you people are judgmental. Or maybe just mental. Can't decide which. How is her tattoo or his appearance hurting you? Oh, it hurts your eyes? Then LOOK AWAY. Go look at something that doesn't cause you discomfort. How would you feel if YOU were the topic of such venomous conversation and criticism? (Oh, wait, now you ARE because I've made it so. LOL!) Differences are what make the world interesting, whether you like them or not.

I'm sorry your perceptions of yourselves are so skewed that you feel the need to criticize the choices of others. You could all use a perception removal. And yes, I'm aware of how hypocritical I sound since I'm basically judging YOUR choices to pursue criticism. At least I have the balls to admit it.

Triple Play

THE BIGGEST LOSER AND SHEIS TOO

What-eva!

#12: Oh puhleez. Yes, you do sound hypocritical - "Then LOOK AWAY". Ummmmm, is it just me or are you the one that CHOSE to log in here, CHOSE to read our banter, and then CHOSE to reply. Am I mistaken? Or is somebody holding a gun to your head at your PC, forcing you to be here in this forum???

Just a thought though. To each his own, ya?

benny

he looks like a woman with a beard

Colo.Girl