Diddy: His Face Ran Into My Fist!

2/15/2008 6:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Puff Diddy Daddy is claiming that the man who sued him over a fight outside of the Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood is at fault -- and the explanation is the oldest one in the book.
Click to launch!
TMZ has obtained a declaration by Combs filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court, explaining the incident (in Diddy's classic words), alleging that Gerald Rechnitzer "continued moving toward me and, without warning, lunged at me. Instinctively, I outstretched one of my hands, which hand was not closed-fisted, to shield myself ... any contact between Mr.Rechnitzer and myself was caused by his forward motion against my stationary open hand."

Like that's gonna fly in court! Ha!

roughdaddy

if that lie work, his lawyer should be a candidate for the nobel prize for next year..

Standards are badly needed.

Grim fairy tale.

CK

That's standard jargon. It's an overly long, detainled description of someone claiming they were protecting themselves against an approaching person by natural reflex. Not really anything to report about... or point out in a bad light and he clearly states it was not a fist. TMZ so bored with no Britney stuff!

it takes a molester

P. Diddy is trying to talk some diddy!

who dat

Diddy is a nobody and he knows it. He throws stupid parties and does things like this to keep his name in the news.

Maizie

"Puff Diddy" bugs me. He made a fortune being at the right place at the right time because he's not talented at anything. He tries so hard to be relevant to make up for lack of talent but falls flat. Diddy, take the money and just go away.

Bubblebunny

SHTOLTZ !

Standards are badly needed.

This is a real tail between the legs story, hehe.

FlBiker

Man up and take responsibility for your actions assclown.

Standards are badly needed.

Well, Gerald Rechnitzer is going to 'run into' Diddy's bank account if there were witnesses and Gerald wins, lol.

Michelle

Wow. That is the lamest thing i ever heard.

tickles

Dang..that's the same excuse my husband gave when he almost broke my hand. He was trying to take my car keys and my hands were up in the air...he "grabbed" for the keys and his hand came down on hit my hand breaking 2 fingers and dislocating my hand. Of course it was all my fault...I never should have tried to stop him from taking my car and driving drunk! Well, that is what he told the cops anyway! Hee Hee!

ac sports book

Diddy is the man. So what if he kicked a little ass.

uallsuck

bet the super bowl, you and diddy must be sissy butt buddies!

smilie

Why can't our role models be just that, is this the example he is setting for his sons.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments