George Michael

Is Still a Big Pop Star

2/15/2008 3:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Caught walking in between two cars -- and not slumped over the steering wheel of one -- a beefy George Michael left a London recording studio on Thursday.

Hopefully, his popularity with fans will grow as much as his waist.

Angie Baby

To all you haters !! GEORGE MICHAEL WILL ALWAYS BE TALENTED AND GORGEOUS and you will always be no talent !fat asses! Remember ENVY rots the bones!! teee hee! hee!

Rita McMorris

To the people who wrote negative comments about George and his music, it is plain and clear for you to actually take time to post a comment that you had to be jealous of him, his voice, and the fact that woman of all ages, races and locations are completely drawn to George Michael. Yes, He is extremely handsome with weight or not, he is very talented, he is one of the few that writes, arranges and produces his own music and he is a MUSIC LEGEND. To all the negativite commenters, please dont waste your time talking bad about George, you can never come close or compare to his talent and will never have the ability to attract women as he can. I am happy for him, his music is very dear to me and I will always love it. He will be touring in Atlanta, GA in July 2008, I will be at his concert, will be buying his new album and will always support him. This man is fine, talented and irreplaceable. By the wat, George, I love all your songs! No matter what is said about him, his music and talent speaks for itself.

Liz

He was in Dallas a couple of weeks ago..................whew, bigger in person!

Rockergirl

FAT

Cartman

Looks like he can still blow his way into a record deal.

filth

FEEL SORRY FOR THIS GUY. HE SEEMS TO BE CONFSED ABOUT LIFE. HE JUST CAN'T GET IT TOGEHER FOR HIMSELF.

pwned

Yeah...Big Star in Japan..F%$k this guy

Standards are badly needed.

Big is appropo, considering he looks due for a little time on the Total Gym.

Jackie

It all when down hill when his mom died ..
Poor guy we love you still !
wake me up before you go go

Hells Kitchen dogwalker

His sucky 80s music hasn't aged well and neither has he. Loser, hate his femmy singing voice and songs. Doesn't rock in the least, just retire, already!

VS

Hold on now. George Michael is fantastic! He is talented and one of the few who can sing. So what if he gained weight.
i bet we all put on weight since the 80's. Nice to see someone normal. Yeah, we all need to hit the gym. Even the STARS
DO THAT! But, George will get it together. I have enjoyed him on Eli Stone comes on after LOST! Hey gotta have faith!
Rock on George! i love you!

LOKI

looks like he's been swallowing a lot of 'something'.

LOKI

GNRKEVA

TMZ,
What is your obsession with people gaining weight? Are all of your reporters, photographers, etc. skinny and in shape? Show pictures of them and let us comment on how they look!

Kay

You people are so hypocritical!!! I've seen your TV show and there's quite a few of you who could lose some weight themselves.

#1 Fan

He looks GREAT and has aged quite well! I can't wait for his 2008 US tour. I have loved him since I was 12. When he did his Faith tour my parents wouldn't buy me a ticket to see him and I was heart-broken! Boo! If he tours in the US I will be there for sure!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments