Now Everyone Can Take Bindi Home

2/18/2008 6:19 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Bindi Irwin is such a doll -- literally.
Bindi Irwin's doll
The hardest-working 9-year-old in the world unveiled her new toy line at FAO Schwarz in NYC on Monday. Crimping iron sold separately.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Dawn Day

Awwwwww, such a sweet lil thang.

She'd make her Daddy proud.

smartypants

Go Bindi. My kids love your show. I will get em a doll! The doll is not crimped TMZ. whatever....

Im just sayin

I LOVE the croc hunter and LOVE his family! They are wonderful humanitarians. But, seriously, isnt she an ugly child? Am I the only one thinking it?

PeopleAreUptight

YUCK!! Nice hair! Why is she on here taking up space. She really shouldn't be encouraged. Too bad she wasn't swimming that day with her dad, he was annoying enough now we have to deal with her. Too bad she looks like a boy with pigtails.

Jimmy Phillips

What a lady!!!!!!! Congratulations Bindi, your Daddy would be very proud of you!

Razzy

Yep, she looks just like that annoying father of hers...he WAS the most annoying man in the world, and now the story continues!!!!!

That Guy

She may have girlish charm and all that
but it will take several years for her to be
a beauty of any kind. As is shes plain butt
ugly. Who would want that gruesome doll?
Its something that should be used at Halloween.

smartypants

No way in hell Mary is a female. Gross!!

alex200606

I have this little bitch in the death pool at work, cause I know its just a matter of time before she get kicked by a Kangaroo and I will win 50bucks...keep it lil bindi...

tuna marie

she is so freaking ugly, poor thing.

LRM216

While my heart goes out to her and her brother having to grow up without their dad, I am sorry to say that I find this child terribly obnoxious and precocious.

hahahaha!

Her show annoys me to no end. Caught it a couple of times, she's headed down the same road as her Dad, no respect for 'wild' animals.. lets kiss everything. Sorry wrong approach to teaching about wildlife. And nothing she says or does seems natural, and the dancing with the guys.. Good God, who thought that would be a good idea?? More parents pimping out their kids...sigh.

me

Mary is a cold hearted bi*ch
Cute kid sorry about her dad.

dmd

Crikey this damn sting ray barb is stuck in me chest!! ahhhhhhhhh. Its nice to see a kid thats driven, pretty rare these days.

Boxy Roxy

Can you people be any more superficial? Who cares what she looks like? This kid has more grace and intelligence and maturity in her little finger than most adults I know.

I'm looking forward to seeing her as an adult, and expecting fabulous things for her. So sorry her dad died a terrible death (or any death). Growing up without a dad is, I know, horrible. My own dad died when I was her brother Bob's age (3).

Go Bindi! At least her mom is smart enough to be sure she has a therapist. Lucky girl! Great mom.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments