Brit Doesn't Get Visitation

2/19/2008 7:06 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The lawyers couldn't agree amongst themselves -- so Brit will not get visitation with Sean Preston and Jayden James.

There is no change in the custody order. Also, the Commish made it clear - the issues with the conservatorship being removed to Federal court have no bearing on the custody case.

Also, Trope and Trope is out as Brit's lawyer. Stacy Phillips is now the new lawyer on the case.

It's ironic, we know K-Daddy wants Brit to have visitation and the lawyers came to court today trying to accommodate that, but it didn't happen. Daddy Jamie also has wanted to create some normalcy in Brit's life and wanted visitation restored in a bad way, but it wasn't meant to be.

MW

We have no idea the extent of abuse this disgusting whore has put those boys through. I wouldn't be surprised if she snorted lines of Sean's back while simultaneously giving Jayden a lap dance. She's a filthy, selfish bitch of person. She doesn't deserve those kids!

Barbie

To all of you who keep saying she is a mother she needs to see her kids, well your absolutely right, now on the other hand maybe Brittany should wake up and start acting like a mother instead of a party queen. If I was Kevin, I would not let her near those kids without supervision until she gets her act together. Giving birth doesn't make you a mother, being responsbible and putting your kids first before anything else, now that qualifies you to be a mother. I treat my pets better then she does her kids. She better wake up and get some help before she becomes the next celebrity death due to drugs.

Tangie

Tara--Grow up, twit. I am a child advocate, you moron. A nut like Britney Spears is capable of anything,

happy holiday season

IF SHE DID GET VISITATION RIGHTS, WOULD HER KIDS SUPERVISE HER?

jp

Is she in court today?

Hayley

Lee if you were truly a child advocate, you would have a better understanding of mental illness. Declaring someone is going to sexually molest their kids is disgusting on your part. Just because someone is bi-polar does not mean they are capable of sexualy molestation. You need to quit lying and get some serious help. You're sick. I can't stand people like you who hide behind computers and say horrible things. Get a life!

Tangie

NOBODY'S kids, let alone hers, needs to see this vag displaying cheap hooker.

ugh

Britney,

I just watched Crossroads.
You are so beautiful.
I have all of your magazine pictures pasted on my wall.
You make me feel all cuddly.

800 lb Gorilla

Tangie

Jess, and I can't stand twits like you that live in La La land.

He's just another Idiot

Have they found that THIEF Sam Lutfi yet? Guess it will take awhile to find out how much money and how many cars and valuables he stole from Britney. Pathetic K-Dud is saying he doesn't want full custody of the kids. Of course not. He just wants full custody of her money. Then we have the sleazeball other characters in this Soap Opera. Kaplan, Adnan and those A-Holes who want this in Federal Court. I'm rather amazed that Britney is able to function at all. She is mentally ill and has all of these lowlifes trying to control her and her money. Only her parents really care anything about her. Hang in there, Papa Spears.

MW

Well I for one wouldn't be surprised AT ALL if Britney was molesting those boys. The only thing she's good at is spreading her legs and acting like a complete skank 24 hours a day. Treating her kids like sex objects wouldn't surprise me at all coming from this unfit, diseased, drug-addicted hooker.

Teri

45. NO F*** YOU A88HOLE. GRANTED SHE HAS SCREWED UP ROYALY,BUT DAMN... I WONDER HOW MANY PEOPLE OUT THERE WOULD HAVE THEIR RIGHTS TAKEN AWAY... LETS HAVE THE PAPS FOLLOWING YOU AROUND 24/7 AND SEE HOW YOU WOULD ACT.F*** THE GIRL CAN'T DO A DAMN THING WITH OUT IT BEING BLASTED ALL OVER THE INTERNET....

lally

When does seeing your kids have to do with what lawyers agree to. What a joke. Is Commish best buds with Kaplan? It is all so fishy. Brit. has done nothing in the past 6 weeks and cannot see her kids. It seems against the law. She was discharged from UCLA. Kaplan can talk to the press, what is that about? Kiley always was going to be out. Get another Court involved and evaluate the case and who is connected to who.

arlenepr

I really think she needs to be in therapy for awhile. Though the boys need their mommy, it is safer for them to spend supervised time with her after she has been in therapy and her medication has kicked in. It is way too soon and nobody even knows if she is #1 Bipolar and #2 if she is in outpatient treatment. I think more emotional harm would be for the boys to see her a few times and then have her go crazy and getting stripped of any visitation rights. It is too confusing, even though they are babies, they understand and feel alot more than we give them credit for. I am not a fan, but I do wish she will get back to some type of healthy routine for her sake as well as her son's. Nobody should wish bad things upon another person, Karma will come back and bite you in the *ss. At least she has the slime of the earth out of her life, I hope once she's alone she keeps them away. I think her father is doing a fantastic job. And regardless of the stupid haters on X17, she does look very happy with her dad when they went out to dinner. but I guess hate sells as well as sex and drugs!

Tangie

Jess----So what are you saying? Mentally ill people aren't capable of sexually abusing someone? Do you know Britney Spears? Do you know what she is capable of? I think she had displayed very disturbing behavior. You or Lee or no one is really in the know about what she will do.