Brit Doesn't Get Visitation

2/19/2008 7:06 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The lawyers couldn't agree amongst themselves -- so Brit will not get visitation with Sean Preston and Jayden James.

There is no change in the custody order. Also, the Commish made it clear - the issues with the conservatorship being removed to Federal court have no bearing on the custody case.

Also, Trope and Trope is out as Brit's lawyer. Stacy Phillips is now the new lawyer on the case.

It's ironic, we know K-Daddy wants Brit to have visitation and the lawyers came to court today trying to accommodate that, but it didn't happen. Daddy Jamie also has wanted to create some normalcy in Brit's life and wanted visitation restored in a bad way, but it wasn't meant to be.

Me

Didn't you all read the TMZ articles? Papa Spears is the one stopping the visitation...he didn't want her to see her kids unless she checked into a psych facility...he only wants her money. I hope the courts stop the greedy monster soon, stopping his daughter from seeing her kids is just sick.

Tangie

TMZ junkie ----Lose is the spelling you're looking for, moron.

emme

I agree that it is not time to grant Brit visitation. The boys seem to be in a fairly good environment with a good nanny. Bring Britney back in the picture will only confuse them again at this point.

Whatever her problem is, it seems far from be resolved at this point. Everyone keeps talking about her mental illness and we really don’t know what’s going on with her. It’s all really just speculation.

ME

SHE DOESN'T DESERVE VISITATION. LOOK WHAT SHE DID THE LAST TIME SHE HAD THE KIDS. SHE LOCKED HERSELF IN A CLOSET WITH ONE AND THE OTHER ONE WAS TAKEN OFF IN A POLICE CAR. THEY INTERFERE WITH HER LIFE ANYWAY YA'LL.

pig

79. What a low life GayFed he is. What a media show! If he really wanted Brit to see the kids he could take them over himself. He ought to get his act together. What is going to happen when he gets that "check" cut down to the right size. I guess then he can spend more time trying to get his "other kids". Oh wait..........they don't have any money with them.

Posted at 4:15PM on Feb 19th 2008 by jboy

are you freaking retarded???????? the judge said no visitation!!!! what would happen if he did it anyway? violate the order!!!!!! he would be in contempt just like Britney always is, by not showing up. only kevin would probably be jailed for contempt of court where britney has always gotten away with it. you are a tard for sure......STUPID AZZZZZZ HOLE

Etta

Why can't she see the children with a supervisor on hand? Why can't someone bring the children to a neutral place and let her visit with them under supervision. I think this is just to punish her. The girl has problems but this might be a plus for her tretment to visit with the children under supervision for awhile. Better for them and her.

Kimi

So she has issues.......who doesn't. Criminals get to see their kids.......she should too. The whole situation is just sad. And this is the stuff that Sean & Jayden get to put in their baby books.

sandy

That Judge is in the pockets of Britney Spears he is only interested in the money that is coming into the courts the one thing Judges and attorneys all like is MONEY and she sure has a lot to go around
. This Judge is swayed by corrupt attorneies and lies and untruths most of all Judges are only hearing from one side and K-FED has the stronger side within this setting the judge is not being ojective he can't be for the fact her side Trope and Trope are not as powerful as Kaplan. Nor do they seem to enjoy this Game that Kaplan is playing they have no respect for this man he will do anything for a dollar K-ed found a great attorney.

Michelle

Take the kids over there and violate the court orders and RISK BOTH OF THEM LOSING THE KIDS? Stupid. They already lost one parent. The last thing these poor little boys need is to lose BOTH parents. She deserves to see them, but not alone. And more importantly, like some have stated, the boys NEED to see her. More then anything, my sympathy goes out to these poor little boys who are suffering the brunt of all this. Brit needs help, and it appears she is finally getting it. Every picture since Papa Spears took over, she looks so much better. I hope her life gets back on track for her boys sake, and NO ONE ELSES!

Elaine 27

K- Fed will never want full or 100% custoduy because that will mean no money from Britney so that he can live tha high life with his body guards and all. It is all about the money. I agree for Britney to see the kids with supervised visits. However, I am very concerned for the health of her children if she continues to embrased creeps in her life the likes of Sam and Adnan, because, I believe that they will kill her children with drugs and make it look like an accident, and use Britney's money that they have stolen to defend themselves, just like what Howard K Stern did to Anna Nicole when he killed her son with the drugs. Britney is not thinking rationally at this point in her life. She wants to get rid of her parents who have her best interest, but at the same time wants to to back to her enablers who only have one goal and that is to fry her brain with drugs and make her into a zambie that they can control her until they have totally milked her estate and then kill her. Britney's life is in danger, and probably the drugs that Sam was feeding her have done irreparable damage to her logical thinking. I cannot fathom why Britney is sleeping with that creepy Adnan (a married man), and as a mother of two, why she cannot conduct her self in a more degnified way in public. My prayers are with her and her parents that they will secceed in saving her form a sure death and that Britney will come to her senses soon and probably take some business courses so that she can be more responsible about her estate. It is sad to see leeaches steal her money and play upon her vulnerablity.

K-Fed and his lawyers are changing their tunes because they know that they helped to push Britney over the deep end and the father is in the house now and deacent lawyers are looking over her affairs and can audit her money, so he is trying to play nice, and he DOES NOT WANT COMPLETE CUSTODY OF THE KIDS BECAUSE HE WOULD HAVE TO SOLELY PROVIDE FOR THE KIDS AND THAT IS NOT IN THE PLAN. MENTALLY ILL BRITNEY WILL HAVE TO PAY HIM EVERYMONTH TO TAKE CARE OF THE KIDS AND PAY IS LAWYER BILL. It is all about the money. K-Fed have to let Brit have the kids so that he can go after the increase in the child support

TMZ Junkie

I want to send out my deepest apologies to everyone I have offended for spelling "Your" wrong.
I guess my message was not received because I spelled something wrong. Instead of ripping on me for a spelling error maybe you should think about what I said. So Britney is a criminal? Let me see her mugshot?
Moron's.

Bubblebunny

OK Jess-I used to be the same way about spelling, but when I grew up and went out in the real world, I found out that there are highly intelligent businessmen that can't spell, mostly accountants and scientists. The Attorneys can spell, yet calculating figures is a mystery to them. Even smart people can't spell ! It's true !

so proud 2 be me

She needs to see her babies. WTF is wrong with that old school judge? How can he sit back and not let a mom see her kids?? she never hurt them!!! Even Kfed thinks she should see them. People its better to hammer out issues outside of court.

Debbie/grandmother

John # 90...Did I read it wrong? Thought the piece stated that Britney's dad did want to help restore some visitation between his grandchildren and daughter. I am glad he has become the voice for his daughter. Yes, I do feel some hesitancy about restoring visitation but he is with her and knows more about this situation than any of us. Frankly, to those of you who critisize her dad coming into the picture to help his daughter...would it be better for her to be continuing down the destructive path she was going with this Lutfi character. According to the news Lutfi was drugging her! If not her family to help her then who? She has a long road to getting better. I thank her family for stepping up to the plate to save their daughter.