K-Fed to Brit - Take the Kiddies for a While

2/19/2008 2:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sources tell TMZ Kevin Federline would like Britney to see her kids, even during the conservatorship.

We're told K-Fed has no prob allowing the kids to visit Brit at her home, with one string attached - that Brit's parents are present during the visits.

We hear K-Fed isn't worried that anything bad would happen to the kids, his biggest concern is that Britney might drive with them, but Jamie would be there to put the kibosh on that.

Sources also say K-Fed doesn't want custody 100% of the time - it's just too much. He'd like Britney to share custody or at least visitation.

And we're hearing there's talk Britney could go to a private facility for treatment and K-Fed would have no problem allowing the kids to visit her there, just as they did when Brit was at Promises. We're told there was a plan weeks ago to get Brit to an out-of-state facility but that didn't work out. Finding a private treatment facility is a priority, however, the powers of the conservators are limited and it just ain't that easy.

Stay tuned ...

Kim

30. 21. Its sad to think what the future will be like for these two little boys.

A mother who is too mentally unstable to care for them unsupervised and a father who says, "Take my kids, I can't handle 100% of the responsibility."

Yes, granted, at least he admitted he can't do it, but he'd probably get better at it if he didn't let things like fashion week in nyc or a new club opening in vegas get in the way.

Posted at 12:16PM on Feb 19th 2008 by Kim

shut up idiot!!!! would you tell a single mother she could never go out or spend a day away?????? didn't think so whore

Posted at 12:29PM on Feb 19th 2008 by Kelli

Hey Kelli, all morning I've noticed that you've had something to say about everyone's comments, but have yet posted any actual opinion about the articles. Are you too big of an idiot to actually form an opinion about the topic at hand or can only pick apart what others say.
So go work on your own thoughts, and show some respect for other's opinions. Just because you don't agree with what people say, doesn't make them wrong.
And, by the way, you moron, i didn't say anything about parents not going out. Do you even read what people say or just randoming copy and paste just so you can tell someone to shut up.

And what of my posting made me a whore? Grow up!

Debbie/grandmother

I guess red flags go up for me at the thought of the children once again being subjected to their mother's instability. Is that good for them? Dad says he would be okay with the visits as long as the grandparents are present but Lynne is back in Louisiana so that means it might possibly be Jamie the granddad who helps with the visits? Not sure how it would work. I'm not opposed to Britney seeing the boys as long as she presents herself to her kids with some normalcy. She appears to be doing better and there is nothing more that I would like to see than Britney get better and live a productive life with her kids. The boys do deserve the love of ALL of their family. The more people who love them the better. I just don't want them to go back into the chaos that they witnessed before. How confusing and frightening that must have been for them. In defense of dad....he must feel Britney is okay enough to see the boys with supervision or I believe he would not allow it to happen.

happy

#12 your comment ROCKS. Kevin is just a freeloader who wanted to get his hands on her money. What kind of looser leaves his pregnant girlfriend just to hookup with someone more famous or whatever. Oh wait Billy Crudup did that with Claire Danes. Even if he doesn't have the kids full time, I think he still gets the same support payment. Britney is a moron, she should have had a prenup. And where the hell were her parents? Kevin does care about Britney, he's just trying to look good in the public eye, so he can make more MONEY.

pattijen

All that time we spent bashing K-Fed way back when. What a shame. Turns out he's level-headed and a great Dad who seems to truly have his kids' best interests at heart. Even his offer of having Britney see her kids as long as her parents are present, was a really nice gesture on his part. He could have kept the kids from her just for spite, but he's not doing that. As for Britney, I'll bet she won't even bother seeing her kids. It doesn't seem like she's taking any steps to get her life in order, so how much can she really care about them? Let's see if she takes K-Fed up on his offer.

Ann Orndorff

Kevin,
You must give Britney a chance to be with the children. After all you are in this together. Make sure she has
the best of care. She needs the children to get her self back on track. You are doing the right thing to
have someone to help her at the time. She needs us all to pray for her. She is a wonderful person.
Ann
Wilson, NC

Wake Up

Kudos to Kevin. He's got way more class than many of the people posting hateful comments about him here.

He knows the kids need to have a relationship with their mother.

MyTwoCents

K-Fraudaleezy doesn't want 100% custody? Oh I get it, he just want's 100% increase in the 15k he's getting a month so he can throw hoochie mama parties while the kids are with Brit. I don't know what's the bid deal anyway, he has a fat nanny to take care of them full time. I guess the thing is he can't go out to the clubs and pick up skanks like he wants to for fear of getting caught on camera.

Gabrielle

I give Kevin credit for stepping up and taking care of his children! Look, I know that some would want to believe the "source" and that Kevin is tired of taking care of his children 100% of the time, but you have to understand that this is coming from a "source". You can't always believe what you read. Kevin didn't have an issue with Brit seeing the kids per say, he had an issue with her behavior while having the kids. If I were him, I would have the done the same exact thing that he has done, gone to court to fight for the kids and keep them away from the other parent. The personal safety of the children outwieghs what one feels in their heart! Some really criticized Kevin for keeping the kids away from Brit, referring to him a as a gold digger, and so on. However, if he hadn't stepped in and protected the kids and if she had them in the car and an accident occured, then everyone would have blame Kevin for not protecting the kids. Brit's behavior over these last several months, has been out of control! Between the paps, the so called "manager", the "boy toys" and so on, does make one think that she is not fit to care for her children, let alone her driving with the kids all over. She needed to have a bodyguard, to keep the paps away from her and her kids. Brit has come across over the course of the last several months, as thinking only about herself and what she wants, rather than looking out for the best interest of her sons. She has not shown up to court when it would have been in her best interest, nor did she comply with the courts when instructed to. Maybe the "mental illness" can be blamed for her eratic behavior to some degree and then again, if "Sam" was giving her something, then that could have also caused a lot of her behavior as well. The bottom line is that Kevin needed to do what was best for the two kids and keeping them from Brit from the outside looking in, was the best thing! Just because a woman gives birth to a child, does not always warrant them as being a great parent. Does Brit have flaws, yeah she does, however, until she can really identify that she may have a mental illness and some other issues going on, she shouldn't be around the kids. It is also ok for Kevin to want a break, after all it is not easy having little kids, especailly being so close in age and toddlers! I have three kids myself-14,11 & 6, and believe me, I need a break!! Who really knows what will happen if she sees these kids, she could go off the deep end yet. Overall, I give Kevin credit for all that he has done, and what he should do regardless, as he is the father. She definately should not be alone with the boys, until she really shows improvement over a long length of time. The safety of the children is the MOST important issue at hand!!

KK

He does not want to clean snotty noses anymore! He didn't bank on her not wanting them back!!!!!!!!!

Tinker Bell

Yup, just as I expected. Being a full time parent really cuts into party time. Can't chase fresh azz with a couple of high-profile babies hanging on. Go K-Fed, you are the man I always knew you were. Snark...

Mick

Wow, how shocking that he doesn't want them 24/7. He rode in his white horse initially to save them, but now that the reality of being a single parent is settling in, it ain't so grand! What's funny is that most single parents don't have large luxurious homes, nannies and cooks at their disposal. He can pretty much do what he wants...more so than a lot of two-parent couples! Just kills me.

ohnoes

Well shucks. This just brings tears to my big ol' beady eyeballs...

sassy

THIS GUY REALLY KNOWS HOW TO MAKE PEOPLE LIKE HIM !!!! LMAO !!!

HES STILL FULL OF IT. I DONT CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS. WHEN BRITT WAS IN THE HOSPITAL HE HAD HIS LAWYER GO THERE FOR HER TO SIGN SOMETHING WHEN SHE WASENT IN THE RIGHT STATE OF MIND !!! I HATEEE HIM FOR THAT AND I WILL NEVER FORGET THAT EITHER.

Debbie/grandmother

Yes...here, here. The safety of the kids is THE most important thing and a major priority. We don't know what help Britney is presently seeking. I do have concerns about the boys being with their mom given her history but there are parents out there with mental health issues who are able to care for and love their children. The key is getting the help needed and sticking with it. For most it is a lifelong road but staying on the meds and seeking therapy when the times get tough can be a reality. There are heroic parents out there who are in the trenches with their kids and making it work.

myrt

GUESS HE FINALLY REALIZES IT IS NOT SO EASY RAISING 2 BABIES SO CLOSE IN AGE, IF THE MEDIA WOULD LEAVE BRIT ALONE I THINK THEY CAN WORK THINGS OUT, I STILL SAY SHE POSSIBLY MIGHT HAVE SOME POST PARTEM DEPRESSION ALONG WITH THE STUPID PAPPAROZZI FILMING HER EVERY MOVE, EVEN TO GO TO THE BATHROOM I THINK IF ALL LEAVE HER ALONE ALONG WITH SOME GUIDANCE SHE WILL BE FINE, A MOM NEEDS HER KIDS I DONT CARE WHAT THE PROBLEM IS I THINK A GOOD PART IS ALSO HER CHILDHOOD, SOMETHING WAS MISSING UP THERE IN THEM HILLS GOOD LUCK BRIT, ALL WILL BE JUST FINE, JUST TRY HARD AND BE PATIENT YOU CAN STILL GET A HOLD OF YOUR LIFE BUT YOU HAVE TO REALLY TRY AND GET RID OF ALL THE NEGATIVE PEOPLE IN YOUR LIFE AND FOCUS ON YOURSELF AND YOUR 2 BEAUTIFUL BOYS A MOM AND GRANDMA IN OHIO