Brit's Vajayjay Takes Its Daily Stroll

2/20/2008 1:57 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney is taking positive steps toward restoring visitation with her children -- by once again reminding the world where her babies came from. My babers used to live in thar, y'all!

This has to stop.

Liz

big balls leave grandma alone & quit your bragging. I bet they're no bigger than peanuts.

big balls

SORRY GRANDMA

jennbugged

DAMN- BACK OFF!.......
look at the pic, you can see that she is trying to exit and pay no attention to the cameras...you try to get out of a car have flasing bulbs going off in your face.....she is REALLY trying to make better of her self....she has a mental condition. do you pick on the handicapp kids at school, or out in public??? just because she is famous does not mean she don't have medical problems. i hope none of you deal with mental problems as you age.....Like, Alzheimer and Dementia, If you do, I want to poke fun at you and laugh!!! HAHAHA

Debbie/grandmother

It's okay big balls...I know you didn't mean it. :)

big balls

SASHA YOU BITE THE BAG THEN

Kelli

HEY BIG BALLS GO BACK TO YOUR CULT FREAK!!

Area 51

Big balls, leave Grandma alone. I bet they're no bigger than Danny Bonaduce's.

Me

Debbie....you clearly don't understand the system....they have a temporary order against Sam, based on the "allegations" made by Lynne, which clearly make no sense, as there is no way she'd leave Brit with a guy that was drugging them all and not report it to the police. If Sam doesn't agree to the order he has the chance to challenge it. The case will be decided on the "balance of probabilities" civil standard, not the "beyond reasonable doubt" criminal standard. If they ever charge him, and they haven't at this stage, then they'd have to prove "beyond a reasonable doubt" that he had committed a crime.
Brit of course can have the order lifted when she regains control and will probably get one against her dad.

Jet Baker

I wrote a couple songs about Brit. On my web site and my myspace.

big balls

JUCY FRUIT STAY AWAY FROM ME SOUNDS LIKE YOUR USE TO CHEWING

Kelli

KONG IS BIG BALLS< ALL HE DOES IS TRY AND HURT PEOPLE BY PLAYING BOTH SIDES AND ACTING LIKE THE JERK AND THEN POST ONE AS A NICE PESON! FREAK!!!

anonymous

I see the smear campaign is back in full force...She is not paying any attention to the paps and is getting out of the car properly not everyone wears panties and shouldn't have to just because of ignorant bloggers...

just me

Britney is wearing panties in that photo so why the crotch star to imply that she is not? A visible crotch in the setting position goes with the territory in todays women's short skirt fashions. So what? I think if most men had their way, they would be all for bringing back the almost visible crotch in the 'standing' position like it was in the typical late sixties short-short mini skirt fashions!

In my opinion, I think what TMZ didn't cover up in that photo is more disturbing. I think Britney has a Lizzie Borden look on her face in that photo and I think Ma & Pa Spears would be wise to beware of what they are creating. "Lizzie Borden took an axe and gave her mother forty whacks. And when she saw what she had done, she gave her father forty-one."

big balls

WHO ME

Me

Lori...Sam has never been convicted of, let alone charged with, a criminal offence EVER. Anyone can get a restraining order, everyone knows the system is abused.