One Adult, One Adopted Child, Please

2/20/2008 2:55 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Fresh from a weekend in the snow, Angelina Jolie and son Maddox spent some time at the movies yesterday. Their flick of choice? "The Spiderwick Chronicles."

Mommy's "naked CGI movie" is long gone from theaters.

leslie

Why isn't this kid in school? I don't seen any consistent routine for these children, and that makes Brad and Angelina bad parents, no matter how much money they have.

Tangie

What makes this woman so great? You walk into a Cambodian orphanage, and pick one. What about all the others you leave behind? What good is taking one? If she can;t take them all, I don't need to hear about her.

Tracy

"Cutest kid ever" Oh come on TMZ, Could you stop kissing joli's ass! There are tons of cuter kids! I think it's terrible how they parade their kids around all the time and then act like they hate having their pic's taken...................

fergiebear

Maybe the other children where doing other things..... Maybe they have doctor appointments ect...... Most adults with more than 1 child know this and understand..... I am the youngest of 6 and some of us hung out with Dad and some with mom on different days!!! Simple as that no big deal!!!!

fra

DIRT, guess its based on TMZ......nothing to be proud of.

Get some class writers for gods sake.

To Miss Jolie and her SON, apologies for the Tin men (no heart, no brains)

Really?

You people are all so dumb. Just because she doesn't parade around her biological child does not mean she doesn't love her! I truly think that Shilo is too young to be going to the movies, and I have 7 &4 year olds and a 3 month old baby. I never took my kids to the movies, even to see kid movies, until they were 4 years old! So what that she doesn't parade around that one. I did at one time see a picture of her playing with Shilo at the park, and she looked very happy doing so. My two oldest kids are from a different father, and I do feel different about my baby than I do my older ones. My baby will never have to struggle like the others did. The baby will never understand what it's like to not have things. Everything has changed for me and my kids now, they have those things. But I don't ever want them to think I don't love them as much as I love the baby, and I truly think that is exactly what Angelina and Brad are doing with their children!

Monica

He wasn't in school cause of the holiday, and those kids you KNOW are on a schedule. They are probably doing the same thing my kids are, Im school and on days off we have fun.

BeeGee

Angelina adopted her son and she takes him to the movies..how nice. Britney gave birth to two sons and the court won't allow her to see them. Good for Angelina...she is being a good mother! TMZ you should change the headline...it is just not right.

a total fan

TMZ ! He is her son. This headline is horrible shame on you!

As if....

I think that Angelina gave Shiloh to one of the orphanage's she bought one of her brown kids from.

bethinking

TMZ, you can be so repulsive. This woman does nothing to merit such ugly posts and such stupid comments. Like we all know who she loves and how much time she spends with each child. Grow up you ignorant creepy jerks. When you have four children there is a balance. She should take the little ones to Spiderwick? How junior high TMZ is becoming and the IQ of the average poster is in sharp decline. Telling you something?

paula

TMZ this you have reached an all time low with this one. You should stick to filming skanks coming out of sushi places. Between yesterday's skiing pictures and this one today, I'm done with this site. Looks like I'm not the only one.

Just die Joe!!

BE GONE WITH YOU ADOPTED MOTHER!

Cynic

#45 WTF - Your ignorance is showing, and we can all see it. Cover yourself up, for God's sake, it's disgusting!

MaryMac

You've done it again! I think you just did it to tick off all of us who commented on the Sharon Stone story. I adopted my children when they were born. They are no longer adopted. They are my children. Adoption is a process that has a beginning, middle and end, resulting in a legal status of child equivalent to what the biological children are entitled. Maddox is no longer adopted. He is her son. Period.

PINHEADS!!!