Prince Charles

Meet Scarlett's Boobs

2/20/2008 1:26 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

His Royal Highness Prince Charles greeted Scarlett Johansson at the London premiere of her new film on Tuesday and was clearly enamored by her natural endowment ... as an actress.

Prince Charles and Scarlett Johansson
Johansson's co-stars, Eric Bana and Natalie Portman, watched as the Prince stood mesmerized.

mike231

I have to be honest and Im a guy..I don't see all the fuss over scarlett..I think women like her because she isn't so skinny and doesn't worry about eating a burger or whatever but she is nothing what the jewish press makes her out to be. I think its dying down now that most of her movies were flops and lost in translation Bill Murray captured all the awards but two so he carried that show..I think the tatoo she got is going to do her in also..Jessica Alba just rides all over scarjo as well as Keira Knightley who also had block buster movies..I think the public is getting sick of this chick with her crooked teeth and pigeon feet.

Janice Dickinson

FRISSSSST!

tattooed white trash...

kim

charles is a pimp

Pam

But the reality is that he is nodding to her. It would be what people of class do, but you wouldn't know that!

Dodie

He's a fricken pervert! He's so obivious,Scarlett looks like she's enjoying it too. The stars around her are all looking at him with smiles how stupid are they!

Just Wondering

I think Natalie Portman is much prettier than Scarlett Johanson!

Marc

BUTTA!!

Bubblebunny

Wayuh iss hiss Fischkop vife ?

She looks great

she's just like lohan - thick, stocky body with fake boobs to distract attention away from bad body

fathead

. "I don't understand why people think this chick is cute. Her body is good but her face kinda looks like a horse."

jealous much? she is the opposite of a horse or even an exotic beauty. she is a classic beauty. im a darker lady and am usually bias with blondes, but i think scarlette is classically gorgeous. same with charleze theron.

natalie portman is beautiful too in the exotic way.

Lana Caine

Who is the hot guy in the background?

BigTicket

1. I don't understand why people think this chick is cute. Her body is good but her face kinda looks like a horse.

Posted at 12:02PM on Feb 20th 2008 by guerabasura

Dolt. She's Venus. Scarlett is far and away the most beautiful and talented woman in Hollywood. I'll bet you're a Britney-Billy fan, arent ya?

LOL

Hahahaha.... Prince Charles has class! LMAO... That's gotta be the funniest thing I've heard all day!
Thanks, Pam!

Bubblebunny

You are the tackiest, low class individuals I have ever read! Worse than those unfortunates that live under the streets of NYC! Don't you unfortunate pea brains have gainful employment-you know- must have completed GED ? 3 kids by 17, and no husband? Laazee men who are on "disability ". Idiots!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments