Funny Face, Er, Girl

2/21/2008 2:13 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A stunning Barbra Streisand, 65, chatted up a contractor outside her home in Malibu on Wednesday.

It's unknown when the scaffolding will go up around Babs.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

brown

HARVEY LEVIN IN DRAG ?????????????????
??????????????????????????
??????????????????????????

Katie

Ok, this is just not on, plain and simple. Are all you haters seriously claiming that it is wrong for a human being to relax and be natural IN HER OWN ENVIRONMENT when she likes>? What do YOU guys look like in the morning>? I think you should just leave those kind of rude and disrespectful thoughts in a cold, dark corner where they belong. Seriously, you should maybe take a moment out of your (apparently very busy, ahem) day to look up exactly what this woman, sorry legend has achieved, I think she has well and truly done her time in full and constant make-up, why can't she enjoy life without having to worry about being attacked all the time. Two last things; WHEN (AHEM) any of you have achieved even a microscopic shred of what she has, then maybe your views will have value. Second; a very sweet and clever bunny in 'Bambi' once said; 'If you don't have anything nice to say, Don't say anything at all...' I myself have only stooped to suchj a low level of language due to the rage that rose within me upon reading these cruel and tasteless comments so obviously fuelled by boredom and jealousy...

Katie

Barbra Streisand is a beautiful person inside and out, which is obviously more than can be said for some of you. Jealous much?!

just a thought

that's gross put on some makeup....

josh

What's with the guy on the TMZ show with the coffee or soda cup?

Everytime someone says something and they go to commercial, he turns around as if he was going somewhere.

Where's he going?

It's very annoying. Watch it, it's practically every single time.

Tinker Bell

Dried up old HAG!

FIRST LOSER

LAST LOSER

rosie

Ye gods and little fishes! I never understood why she never got some kind of plastic surgery. I am sorry but she sings magnicently but what a face!

TMZ reader

I think she looks great for being 65 with no make-up!

spread the love

ugh. what a miserable looking beotch! You have 100 million, are adored by millions, and you walk around with that face??? Hey Babs....leave the Malibu mansion for a while and sit in three hour a day traffic with me and see if your lifestyle brings a smile to your face then.

peace

Donna

Eesh!

Waldo

tmz's comment: It's unknown when the scaffolding will go up around Babs.

... Maybe they can just climb up her wrickled up neck.

Laddy

gisele bundchun in 40 years.

annoyed

Holy crap. I just lost my breakfast.

GET REAL

Good grief, what do you guys expect 65 to look like?!?!?!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments