Finally, A Celeb Who Does Snow Right

2/21/2008 5:34 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Before finalizing the adoption of Pax, Brangelina and their brood hit up Mammoth Mountain ski resort over the weekend -- and it's so cute, you might vomit.

It's okay to be jealous.

poobear

I'm first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really?

Wow! Are you actually going to put up the photos of them with Shilo? That would be a miracle! Hope you do. They are really good people that don't deserve the lies you try to fabricate about them

Go Away Paris......You are a SKANK

They were just training the tribe for the special olympics.
The whole crew is a circus that everyone laughs at.
A hodge podge of rejects led by a has been actor and a nutty actress that uses her body as a walking billboard for stupid causes. Poor Jennifer is the one that came out on top with this deal. Brad is an idiot. IDIOT, IDIOT, IDIOT. LOL

FlBiker

Oh look, they bought a yellow baby too, how trendy!

me

Yes, it made me vomit!

buzzbomber

I went to the Mizzou with Brad back in the 80's. I live in LA now and kick it with him on occasion, good people. If anyone out there wants to meet him give me a holler if you are in LA, pretty and single. (He's married, I'm not!)

kimmi

How come you never see them out with their REAL kid? What they don't love her enough because they didn;t pick her out at the pound??? I guess if those kids had to get adopted by douchebags at least they're rich ones. :)

L.B.

WHERE IN THE HELL IS SHILOH??? POOR KID, SHE IS ALWAYS LEFT OUT...I HOPE SHE WON'T RESENT HER PARENTS WHEN SHE GROW UP...IT SEEMS TO ME BRANGELINA HAVE MORE TIME FOR THEIR ADOPTED KIDS THAN THEIR OWN FLESH AND BLOOD....HEY, HARVEY, MY MAN....WHEN ONE OF YOUR PEOPLE SEE THESE COUPLE ON THE STREET PLEASE ASK THEM ABOUT SHILOH...THANK YOU...

paula

Are you all idiots??? The second picture if of Angelina holding Shiloh. In all the pictures they look like a normal family having a great time. What's all the negativity about?

sheesh

They gave Shiloh to a nice African family.

Popsmart

They already make me want to puke.

lissabell

Shiloh is there, Angie is holding her. I've come to find out TMZ is very negative towards this family. On other sites there are tons of pics with them all together and Angie is primarily the one holding her. I don't understand why people are so negative. While I think these celebs should adopt kids from the US, it is there choice and they do spend time with their natural kid but TMZ will never show that.

bethinking

TMZ encourages these hate filled idiots. It is just repulsive. Here is a lovely family enjoying a beautiful day in the mountains and all these pukes are sitting in their darkened rooms spewing hate toward them. They decide in their small hate filled brains who is getting attention and who isn't, who is loved and who isn't. Like you could possibly know what is going on in their lives by the tiny little glimpse you get into their life. So very sad. You people who think you are taking care of Aniston, she wouldn't like you either.

K. Jackson

I think they are a beautiful family and I commend both Angelina and Brad for adopting children, who otherwise, would have had a life of poverty. So they're not all the same race - who cares - as long as they're loved and taken care of - that's all that matters. I wish them all the best and if they want to have 18 children - I say go for it. They can afford it and obviously love being parents! I think all of their children are beautiful in their own special way.

kim