Brit Back with Her Boys

2/23/2008 4:16 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney SpearsBritney has reunited with her sons today -- the first time since her January 3rd meltdown.

Brit's boys were driven by K-Daddy's bodyguard to Spear's Studio City home, according to People.

And as we first reported yesterday, Jamie Spears and a psychiatrist must be present for every visit.

Heidi

GIVE her a CHANCE! SHE is working on things.. She is a very sick girl.. BUT those kids are bonded to Yes their mother,, not their fault.. they are the innocent ones here!. NOt fair for them to never see her again,,
have some faith,,
I believe she will turn her life around ... People do, and she can...
amazing things still do happen!

Bubblebunny

#9 They might be scared of her because she's kinda scary right now, too. Hope she doesn't get discouraged. Do you think that's a contrived pic of her and Sean Preston ? Looks like one of her bad days.

nvm

BRITNEY SPEARS SHOULD NOT HAVE HER KIDS @ ALL,SHE DOSENT DESERVE THEM.SHES A HEADCASE,SHE'S NEGLEGENT,CARELESS AND DOSENT GIVE A SMACK ABOUT HER KIDS I DONT GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE SAYS,SHE DONT CARE ONE BIT OR HER KIDS,SHES A MANIPULATIVE LITTLE BITCH WHO SHOULD HAVE HER KIDS TAKEN AWAY PERMANANTELY BEFORE SHE KILLS THEM

Joan K

I wonder how long before she screws up again, I give her a week. Who cares anymore, can't beleive these people who are so happy that she got to see her kids, like you know her so well. Somebody better be watching those kids when they are with Miss Spears.

jeannie

good for her, the boys need there mommy

Debbie/grandmother

Okay post #106 is not me...using my name. Please stop!

britbritisaskank

Put yourself in the kid's places in 15 years or so when they are computer literate and can look up these old stories about their mother. They will see her partying incessantly and getting trashed, picking up totally inappropriate losers for casual sex, spending money on $25,000 hotel rooms in a city where she owns two mansions, showing her snatch to get attention, collecting every sort of leech and enabler imaginable. Do you think you would love THAT? You would stay away from this woman like she is radioactive--and you would be right in doing so.

Just what they need

This is a sad situation. Britney's dad is over compensating for not being there for her when she was little. His efforts seem sincere. When he is gone Britney will screw up again. I feel so sad for her kids. They are very cute.

Mr. Hat

Yes Mike,
Driving with your kids in your lap DOES make you a bad mom.

Debbie/grandmother

In volunteering my time with abused and neglected kids for 11 years and as their voice in the court system the most important thing I've learned is that a child's love for their parent is unconditional. It is children who love unconditionally....most amazing. A parent can do the most horrendous things imaginable to their child and that child will still love them. I've seen it over and over. If Britney can get her life together and do what she needs to do to remain stable with her mental health issues the children will most likely be able to have a happy productive life with their mom and their dad. As a CASA I have always felt that the more people who can love a child the better, whomever that might be.

Debbie/grandmother

Okay once again post #119 is not me! So from here on out if you see anything like this on this blog please know it is NOT Debbie/Grandmother.

luv my TMZ

Looks like the crazies are coming out and using other peoples names today. It was a good board for a while. To Ash and Debbie/grandmother sorry you're getting smeared. I'm leaving. Can't stand the ugliness.

i-fed up of fedex

45. Kevin Federline told Britney a long time ago, before all her troubles started, that he was going to take her children completely away from her. It was his threat when she divorced him. If he acts like he cares about Britney now seeing the children and having custody again, either he's had a change of heart, his lawyer told him what to say, or he sees some benefit for himself in it.
Posted at 3:18PM on Feb 23rd 2008 by anonymous
==========

Exactly! And since all the brit-bashers here seem to belive everything they read is the absolute fact, you would think they could agree with you! Here are maybe a few reasons he has lost interest: bored of making her life hell, limits to his partying, he doesn't have enough money to pay for his staff , thinks he's gotten her back amply.

I for one am glad to see she has visitation back and let's hope it soon that she regains shared custody. Those boys need/love their mother and she needs/loves them. There isnothing wrong with Britney that a huge dose of TLC wouldn't cure, and now she's getting it she's getting i together again.

**alecs mom, I would check that timeline out and then objectively assess it as your comments are worthy of the national enquirer.
After Britney had suffered painful issues already, and had a heart broken into shreds on top, she finally got divorced. And the whole world was relieved.... If there were camera's on FEDx as much as Britney you would have seen his habits continuing too no doubt. After all she went through she felt betrayed by her now only true friend. Mom. (Rightly or wrongly). Her world crashed even further. The partying was escapism. It happens absolutely everywhere in the world... where there are broken hearts and nightclubs....

I am not saying the way she acted was the way one shoul d- but none of it is basis for not having her kids. She got visitation restricted as she was yet to comply with one court request, and denied in January because ANY court in the world would have done so after she (probably only through grief) went against her visitation court order. The hospitalisation was incidental to that also.

Debbie/grandmother

Actually I am a young grandmother with twin granddaughter's whom I adore!!! :))))

Debbie/grandmother

...and my daugher works for the government in the environmental filed. She's pretty great I have to say. Please don't worry about me to "Imposter's Suck" . It doesn't bother me that there is someone on this blog who feels threatened by what I say. Perhaps I have hot a nerve??