Pam to Rick: It Never Happened!

2/26/2008 8:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It's clear -- Pamela Anderson wishes her Vegas marriage to sex tape star Rick Salomon would just go away!
Read the docs
In documents filed yesterday in Los Angeles County Superior Court, Anderson is seeking an annulment of her two month marriage to Salomon, based on fraud!

In addition, both parties are seeking to have a private judge hear the matter.

Kat

Another fine example of why you should never do things on impulse.

Tinkerbelle

First.

She is a train wreck!

FlBiker

I think his new case of herpes and chlamydia speak for themself.....

April Fouels

LAS VEGAS WEDDING..............................MEXICAN DIVORCE................................

Seriously

Two jokes.

Yikes-A-Hooty

When will her mind expand instead of her bust line? PAM - You are a slutty moron. What kind of example are you setting for your kids? Geez, it's parents like Pam Anderson and Train Wreck Spears that make a Hollywood Orphanage a complete necessity. Idiots should not breed.

smartypants

I bet there are a few things in her life that she would like to go away. :)

dom

I wish pamela would get legally banned from ever getting married again. she makes a mockery of marriage and doesn't take it seriously. kind of like girls who use abortion as birth control if you ask me...

FlBiker

What happened to her being pregnant?

Pamela

She makes me want to barf. Slutty, sleezy, skaggy...shall I go on? Ugghh! Oh and stupid as a rock. Her poor kids, having to have super slut as their mom. My only question is honesrtly, who the hell would be stupid enough to marry her in the first place? Walking STD!

Michelle

She's such a skank, I would think he would be wishing he never married HER!

Nor Cal Reader

Is she addicted to getting married or something? They say that half of all marriages in the U.S. end in divorce. I wonder what those statictics look like if you took Pam & all of Hollyweird out of the equation?

Meri

There is something so wrong with Pam. She gets "crazy in love" with these guys she marries,then she is thru with them.
Maybe except for Tommy Lee.

Puhlease

So, no mention of the supposed baby she's pregnant with? Wasn't TMZ alllllll about her being pregnant back when this story first broke?

Geeeee!!

Geeee, and they were so in love....for 5 minutes! I
think a judge should sentence them to marriage...tell them NO and make them stay married! Send them both to their rooms, with no fruit cup!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments