Rescue Me, Miley Cyrus!

2/28/2008 2:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

New "Nashville Star" host Billy Ray and paycheck daughter Miley Cyrus have gone too far this time. The pair rescued a lost dog yesterday and cared for the pup 'til the pooch was safely returned to its home. Gag us with a dog bowl!

Who do they think they are, Brangelina?!? Hopefully they picked up this dog's poop!

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

Bethany

you know what she is a kid a very rich kid but still a kid and in that pic so innocent why can't people just get off her back ya'll make a big deal out of it lil she is a goody gooody she is just a kid and what kid inculing who ever reads this didnt take home a stray dog...ya'll think up in richland they dont have dog and the what don't get lost cause there so rich and ya'll think what she sould have hired someone to pick it up and return it to it's home

yonkers new york

SHE CAN CARE FOR ME ANYTIME!!!

kmo

Finally your average family

Duchess

Are you serious, TMZ?? This is a good thing to do!

No Respect for you!

SUCK IT TMZ!

luckylcket

I think it was really nice for them to get the dog back to it's owner. why are you ragging on her?

LAB

Man, this one measly article just shows me how much people like to hate on others. I mean COME ON!!!!! So, this website TMZ-which I have never liked from the start-bashes on every little thing. If there is a stain on a singer's pants, a smudge of lipstick, a hair out of place- they find it and rip the person apart. But now, they are criticizing Miley Cyrus and her father for doing a wonderful deed. This website isn't doing anyone any favors in life that I can see.It is even entitled Rescue Me Miley Cyrus-I mean come on! Who doesn't want to help a little pooch on the side of the road??? This just makes me MAD! It just really gets to me! So what is so wrong with this-a teen celeb-dressed appropriatly-helping a lost and frightened dog? PUH-LEASE! And they even called Miley Cyrus Billy Ray's paycheck daughter! Billy Ray does just fine on his own and loves his lovely daughter and family. I can see NOTHING wrong in that. Get a clue guys!

Lindsey

I would have done the same thing. Wanna dog me too...oh wait I am not famous..........you guys suck.

C_S_S

aww cmon people, shes trying to be nice!

ashley

Tmz suck get a life

Danyele

Way to go TMZ on dicsing Miley!!! Maybe not Billy Ray though... i like him ( as a singer ) And for all those ppl who think she wont be in Rehab, she will be sooner or later, right now shes to busy playing " Little miss Innocent " to her mommy and Daddy

#1mileyfan

tmz u r so stupid. how can u rag on miley just because she is helping a lost dog. if she didn't help it it probably be dead!!!!!! U PEOPLE NEED A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;( PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET A LIFE. FINALLY A CELEB IS DOING SOMTHING NICE AND NOT DOING DRUGS AND U R TREATING LIKE A PIECE OF CRAP!!!!!!!!!! U TRY DOING SOMETHING NICE I BET IT WONT BE THAT EASY AND U WILL BE MAD IF SOMEONE SAID THAT IT WAS BAD AND PUT IT UP ON THIS OR ANY WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TRY IT I DARE U!!!!!!!!!!!

kissie

Thank goodness there are still a few good people in this world. If everyone would try to do something nice for one another we would have a better outcome in life. I think it is good her dad is teaching her responiable. More kids these days need to learn it. I give him a thumbs up for teaching good values...

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10