Barack's

Secret to Success:

Basketball?

2/29/2008 6:01 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Some people look for luck in rabbit's feet, four-leaf clovers or shooting stars -- but the leading Democratic candidate for President, Barack Obama, harnesses his chi on the hardwood.

According to Barack's people, his one-and-only superstition falls on election days -- when he has to play hoops. Otherwise he fears the wrath of the election gods -- who will punish him with a loss if he doesn't play ball.

Barack's family is big into basketball -- his brother-in-law, Craig Robinson, is the head coach for the men's team at Brown University. This photo -- first seen on Wonkette.com -- was taken in 2006 as Barack played hoops with American soldiers stationed in Africa.

Let's see Hillary do that.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

bree

I think Obama has common sense. I think he's a true American. He is brave; I take back what I wrote.

LA

I wonder what sports Hillary can play????
GO OBAMA!!!!

Traycee

I LOVE IT!!!

OBAMA '08

Mark

This is really neat, a black man into basketball, who would of thought? Not bad for a smoker either.

kml

I hope t6his dude wins.. He's a real dude.. Regardless of what party he is. He just a regular guy that will stand up for everyone from low to upper class. Crash those boards bro! You got my vote

Want A Good Candidate

lol thats funny

alex200606

Yeah, Mark it's no different than white men jogging!!! Got shot Barack (I mean Mr. President)

Want A Good Candidate

Hey hey no.....Michelle Obama states the black man is oppressed.....ask Allen Iverson how much he likes 19,000,000 a year to put a ball in the hoop....I'm just so happy Mrs Obama is finally proud of her country lol............

DJS

Yes, that's what you look for in a President, he can dribble a ball.
Dopes.

just wondering

....what a amazing ride to the top job ! who will his running mate be??????....not Clinton I hope!!

Merry Christmas

A vote for Obama is a vote for Socialism. Maybe Fidel can be his VP. I hear he's not doing anything these days.

Just Wondering

"Barack Hussein Obama will NOT recite the Pledge of Allegiance nor
will he show any reverence for our flag. While others place their hands
over their hearts, Obama turns his back to the flag and slouches.
Let us all remain alert concerning Obama's expected presidential
candidacy.
The Muslims have said they plan on destroying the US from the inside
out, what better way to start than at the highest level - through the
President of the United States, one of their own!!!!
Look past the smoke and mirrors america and make the right decision!!!!
It will be 10 times worse than ~9/11~ "

Why?

Is it me or does that picture look fake? It looks like his head screwed onto someones else's body! It doesn't look right!

Ali

GO HILLARY!!!!!

just a thought

PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME "WHAT HAS THIS MAN DONE SINCE HE'S BEEN IN GOVERNMENT? NO ONE SEEMS TO BE ABLE TO ANSWER THE QUESTION, I CAN NOTHING.....GOOOOOO HILL...AND DON'T SAY I'M RACIST I'M HALF BLACK LIKE HIM..HE HAS NO EXPERIENCE AND WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A PRESIDENT WITH NO EXPERIENCE LOVELY..

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments