Jenny Spends Big Bucks to Block Babynappers?

2/29/2008 3:42 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Them are some pricey babies! If you believe a new report, Jennifer Lopez and keeper hubby Marc Anthony are spending big bucks on security to keep their new bundles of joy safe.

The Chicago Sun-Times is reporting the couple has hired six new bodyguards to protect the little ones round the clock -- to the tune of $600,000 annually. Additionally, the paper says, the singers have installed closed-circuit cameras in nearly every room in all of their homes. A source tells the paper, ''She's paranoid about a possible kidnapping." Didn't they see Jenny in "Out of Sight"?! She can tussle!

Alas, none of this is true, according to Lopez's rep. She tells us, "This story is ridiculous and without merit," adding that the two already have a security team in place and have for some time.

abh1

If I were her I would hire the best security her money would buy.

Otis

It's a good thing PDiddy broke her ass in, she needed it to deliver those twins. Little M'Tony's shi* likely wasn't big'nuff

Nocturnal_Stars

yay..i LOVE J to the LO.

SMOOKIN GIRL

WHO CARES!!!!!

stacie

GIVE ME A BREAK! WHAT MAKES HER KIDS SO DAMN SPECIAL, THAT SOMEONE WOULD KIDNAP THEM. THIS IS RIDICULOUS!! IF THIS IS A TRUE STORY.

Misti

If I was her, I'd take these pre-cautions too!! She's a celeb and there are so many pervs and weirdos in this world! I would hire them too!!

Stick

How hard can it be just to BUY a Mexican baby?

Otis

When M Tony's down there eatin' that stuff, I wonder if he ever thinks about the fact that P Diddy's been up in there??

CELEBS HAS NO COMMON SENSE OR DO THEY PAY IN FULL CASH

WHY ARE OF A SUDDEN , ONE CELEB IS HAVING THIS DONE

WHEN ALL THE REST OF CELEBS ARENT?????

BUT THEN AGAIN , NOTHING SURPRISES ME WITH CELEBS

THEY'RE EXTREMELY STRANGE PEOPLE THERESELVES .

JLO HAS THAT MUCH MONEY , WHY DOESN'T SHE JUST PAY

THE SECURITY GUARDS $200,000 A PIECE , AT LEAST THEY

FEEL THEY'RE MAKING $$$$$$$$$$ ...............

IF THEY FELT THAT WAY ABOUT BABY KNAPPING , WHY

EVEN HAVE CHILDREN , THEY'RE THAT PARNOID ?????

DON'T HAVE NO CHILDREN THEN YOU DON'T HAVE TO TAKE THAT

RISK ????????

YOU DON'T SEE MANY OTHER CELEBS HAVE SECURITY TO

WATCH THERE CHILDREN 24 / 7 .

MAC ANTHONY IS THE PARNOID ONE , HE SEEMS THAT WAY

ALL THE TIME ...............HE'S A CONTROLLING PERSON .........

Angelique

Don't nobody what those ugly babies.

Stick

-----------------------------------------------

Oh and you know P Ditty was bogging out that butter gutter like he owned it.

MY OPINION

WE ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOO OVER J LO AND HER BORING BOSSY WANNA BE SELF

Mhenad

I don't think it's ridiculous at all. $600,000? She probably used the $6,000,000 she got from People to cover th estory of her giving birth to pay for added security. Now THAT'S what's ridiculous. 6 MILLION.

Carlos Anino

I'm not sure why.

I mean, who actually cares to even see her kids? I'm sure they look the same as any other Puerto Rican babies.

These celebrities need to get over themselves. Especially with the "baby booms." Stop having kids. What happened to condoms?!

Take after Mariah Carey or someone else who doesn't think it's a cool trend to just pop out babies. They aren't Kabbalah wrist bands or something! So ridiculous! The next time I see the words "baby bump," I'm going to throw up in my mouth.

Nancy

How Gay!!! seriously... Out of all the Celebrities they are so lame and low profile compare to Bradgelina, Brit, and YADA YADA YADA Check me out... Profile name (ndomnic) on Myspace

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments