Cops: Cocaine Is Gummi's Drug of Choice

3/3/2008 1:36 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Gummi BearLaw enforcement sources tell TMZ that the controlled substance Jason Davis -- aka Gummi Bear -- was busted with over the weekend was in fact cocaine.

Davis was popped by LAPD on Ventura Blvd. in Van Nuys on Friday night. He posted $10,000 bail on Saturday and is due back in court on March 10.

666

dang he looks all fat and greasy! oh yeah and there is no way HE is doing coke!

April Fouels

TTTTTTTTTTTTMMMMMMMMMMZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.......I WANT BOOKING PHOTOS......SCOOP SMOKINGGUN.COM

Kelli

It kilzz you doesn't it! yummy!!!

April Fouels

iF YOU CAN DO COKE,AND STILL DRIVE, YOUR GETTING RIPPED OFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

666

That dude is way to fat to be doing coke.....i'm not buyin it!
Maybe he has a glandular thing?? I'm just sayin.

666

is he sure it's coke and not baking powder??

vitalness

I thought what everyone else is thinking, "He's pretty fat to be doing coke," but there are recreational users of coke, not everyone is a total cokehead that does it from what I've heard. Also people do it to stay up all night and drink. There are more fat coke users and speed users out there than you'd think..

jules

He can use this as a defense. "it wasn't mine. I'm too fat to be doing cocaine". I rest my case Your Honor.

just wondering

...just another example of what $ and no upbringing with values do, the new rich!!....they have no role models , just like their parents!!..neuvo riche!!

ding dang y'all

Hilarious. I was confident, but had to click to make sure others were as surprised at the massiveness of Jason Davis, despite the cocaine, as I am. I reiterate, hilarious!

just wondering

...he could have been my nephew! hahahahaha...strange American phenom....the new rich always trying to hook up inNYC or Aspen..and with their offsprings!!...still goes on... GROSS! empty lost lives...all of them.

questy

I don't think Ventura Blvd. is IN Van Nuys.

It intersects with Van Nuys Blvd., though.

Cabo

It saddens me to think of so many people living in poverty and this entitled POS is even newsworthy.

nasty slimy fat pig

Jess

Why must the public even hear about this? Is he on TV or in a movie?
Has he done anything for anybody? Charity? Ever held a job?
Just a rich snob. TMZ SHAME ON YOU ! ! !
Lets cover real news.
Not a junkies!

The Warden

Too bad that Parasite wasn't with him at the time and that they found her with the drugs. Rather see her get popped than the Peckerez Hilton look alike.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments