"Idol" Rejects Reject Golden Boy Archuleta

3/3/2008 1:14 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Finally, someone who isn't rooting for "AI" frontrunner David Archuleta -- "Idol" wannabeen Gina Glocksen.

Last season's "rocker" and also-ran Haley Scarnato ('memba those legs?) went to Ketchup together last night and told TMZ who they're gunning for this time around -- and they're skewing a little older in their choices.

Kate Smith

He's such a poser. With his history of successes, he shouldn't even be allowed to compete.

tracey

I agree. He has talent but is painfully annoying.

Michelle

They are certainly entitled to their opinion, but I don't think anyone cares about their opinion. And Haley was as fake as they come--every move she made looked planned. Not to mention neither of them were that great when it came to singing. But I agree with the others--David is annoying.

Dodie

Gina Glocksen, doesn't she play Gigi on "One life to live" I thought I reconized her on the show, but couldn't place her. She didn't mention "One life to live" what's up with that! Am I wrong or am I right. Replies please!

anon

David is already a star, and doesn't need AI to help him. He should record and release his version of "Imagine", it was that good!

GH FAN

The actress that plays Gigi on OLTL is Farah Fath.

And who cares about bitter ex AI losers opinions? What are they
doing now? Why does America love to drag down anyone with success
and talent. Remember all the Carriee Underwood haters? Look who's
laughing now!!

kelli

no, that is not gina on one life to live. the girl you are thinking about used to be mimi on days of our lives. i forgot her real name but it isn't gina. they look alike though!

Dodie

Hey, "Vote for the Best" Thanks they could be twins.

stupid brittney

Is it me or does Hailie just act like a stupid blonde in this clip??? I guess she pushed her nupitals back now that she became "Famous" for being skankalious! Its funny...you think you know somebody until they reach their 15min of fame and then their head becomes bigger and they just act stupid. Apparently they weren't good enough for American to make them thier Idol...so who cares about thier opinions....

Helldorado

Gina Glocksen is freaky hot.
I hope she does a celebrity sex tape soon.
:D

MGM KID

Love Haley...and her legs..mmmmm

OK!

AI is fake anyways....

DogPhobic

Whether he wins AI or not, David has talent period. He's very young and has many years ahead to perfect his voice. Good luck David, I agree with anon, you're already a star!

thom

TMZ does it again. Tagged a boring non-story with a misleading intentionally provocative headline that is relevant to nothing. Did anyone here watch this clip? Gina does not even mention David. She simply says that Michael is her favorite. Way to break those hot breaking stories, Harvey!

Misskittyhead

Wow, total D-list celeb-u-wanna-never-was-never-will-be's! They look like down-home girls trying to live it up big for a night in the city - sucking up to the pap's camera for as long as they can. Totally awkward and painful to watch.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments