Un-Realtor Pimps Out Tiger with Sales Pitch

3/3/2008 8:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

One shameless realtor is pimping out Tiger Woods -- and his wife and kid -- to help sell a $4 million house across the street from the golf god's Jupiter Island compound.

TMZ got an unbelievable pitch from a big-time Florida realtor, and here it is, verbatim -- "I have a FABULOUS piece of property for sale DIRECTLY across from Tiger Woods new property on Jupiter Island (Being built) When a tabloid pays JLO $6mil for photos of her first born, I would think that $4mil for a fabulous piece of property for unlimited photo opts of Tiger would be quite valuable!"

We get that the real estate market is down, but this is a little too much. And, by the way, a picture of Tiger doesn't go for that much.

The pitch should have been full access to Tiger's wife.

LRT

If you can get a house in Jupiter Island..BUY IT! That is a steal! Tiger or No Tiger
local resident

Brian

This not unique. Beverly Hills agents do it all the time.

Victoria Price

Haha... that Realtor RULES! lol!

whatever

#10 LMFAO! I was thinking something along those same lines. Ali has graduated from saying "first" to just putting that stupid smiley face. I bet it's really Kelli doing it and saying she's Ali. Enough already. Ali, we're just going to assume that you have nothing else to do but hang out trying to be first and hitting your enter key like you're on Jeopardy.

Another stupid story by TMZ's uneducated chimpanzees

If this prick were a realtor on my street, I'd sue his ass into bankruptcy.

toomanydoggies

"A little too much" haha. Nothing's too much for TMZ. Love ya TMZ.

Ali

if i didn't bother people you all would just ignore me.................but instead you are all posting about me, i think it is funny :)

Alizee

12. Being 1st on TMZ is the pinnacle of my life's achievements. I can only dream of someday attaining the intellectual heights of Forrest Gump.

Posted at 7:29PM on Mar 3rd 2008 by Ali

Ali, your awesome and very funny. Thanks for making me laugh today with your posted comments! It made my Monday!

Thanks and have a good week. And please, keep the funny comments coming.

Later Gator

marge

Because of my business, I'm on Jupiter Island... and drive by Tiger's property at least once a week. You can't see the main house from the road.

But $4 million for a home on the Island? That is a steal, actually, even if it's a tear down. Some of the homes on the small narrow barrier island sell for upwards of $50 million. Greg Norman's old place [ he lost it in his divorce after he started fooling around with tennis great Chris Evert] is on the market for $75 million. It's the richest community in the USA per capita. And private as hell.

mommyof4

The last statement in your story is disgusting. Have some respect TMZ

Tommo

Somebody find out who this bitch is and post her home address and phone number here. And as for most of you - you're the shallowest, most narcissistic, self-loving idiots to ever have access to a computer. You celebrity-loving queers make me sick.

Area 51

"Whatever": I think you hit the nail on the head. Isn't it odd that Kelli's comments seemed to decrease at the same time that Ali's increased. Changing names can't mask the moron inside.

Jack

YEAH KRAMER/WHATEVER ....YOU HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD ALRIGHT........LMAO ALI=KELLI=LOSER=NO LIFE

smartypants

I noticed this board on recent comments and thought to take a look. It is obvious what you one person is doing right now. Why do you care and try to run people off the boards? It is very sad to be you obviously. I am not sure whos address you wish you had. I don't care eithier, Do you have nothing better to do? I see what goes on around here when I post sometimes. You are a sick individual. Don't bother to respond, I am going back to the grown up boards.Good luck on your hunt. It is incredibly sad to be you and everyone with intelligence can see it.

Ali