You Too Can Buy Lou Pearlman's Crap

3/4/2008 8:59 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Boy Band svengali Lou Pearlman is auctioning off a few of his belongings on eBay. He needs the cash as he just pleaded guilty to federal bank fraud charges and has agreed to repay victims of his $300 million Ponzi scheme.

Included in his list of treasures are: (and we swear we're not making this up) his business degree from Century University (sounds prestigious!); a picture of fat Lou in front of The Original Pancake House; laser discs (or shiny Frisbees); as well as a framed invitation to the Bush/Quayle inauguration of 1989 - otherwise known as the illest party of the '80s.

If you want to partake in any of Pearlman's gems, you better hurry, the auction closes in five days!

Big Daddy

Very interesting, thanks

April Fouels

LA DE FREAKIN DA

Nor Cal Reader

So this is the guy who brought us Backstreet Boys and NSYNC eh? He deserves to go to jail.

mook

a couple questions:
1) is that aaron carter in the first pic? (lmao)
2) in the 5th pic that looks like the backstreet boys, but those could be more of this sicko's rape victims
3)who is that? his whorehouse?
and finally
4) that's obviously an n'stink drawing, timberlake and lance gayass look like gay prostitutes.

I'll rent the DVD when it's done

Sthooooper dooper! Put me in coach!

Lana Caine

Harvey this is your chance. Think of all the dream photos and underpants Lou has hidden away.

key

Of course, He would be a Republican!

smart chick

that fat loser scares me. i hope no one bids. click on my name for free hot pics - way hotter than fat lou!

DV

I googled the oh-so-prestigious Century University.. and even though it's a certificate program for bachelors, master's and doctorate's... it doesn't look legit at all. "Get your doctorate in 10 easy courses while you study at home!" C'mon. What a fake.

I'll rent the DVD when it's done

Click on Richkiss.com if you want your computer to be infected with a virus

smurfette

It says in the auction listing that these were obtained from the Lou Pearlman auction in Florida... So it's not actually him putting his stuff on ebay

Or maybe I read that wrong

omg why do I give a s**t.

His "contribution" to "music" in the late 90s is why even today mainstream music sucks. A horrific domino effect that will never go away. blech

Why?

Lou Pearlman is a perv that likes little boys!

FlBiker

I'm glad that pedophile piece of crap no longer lives near me.........

Pussyboy

Uh, Aaron Carter, if you slept with him - surely you will hump with me ?

yonkers new york

HEY JENNA HOW DID YOU MAKE THOSE HEARTS IN YOUR POST? CAN YOU MAKE OTHER ONES, TOO? THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments