Dr. Robert Rey Likes the Weekend Nightlife!

3/5/2008 10:48 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Dr. 90210" star Robert Rey put on his best man jewelry and partied like a surgeon last Saturday night in South Beach....without alcohol, of course. Dr. Rey's a teetotaler.

The good doctor hosted a bash thrown by the Electronic Retailers Association. Dr. Rob was up till 4 AM but that was East Coast time. In Bev Hills, it was a reasonable 1:00 in the morning. Plenty of time for a fresh start on Monday.

cat b

how much longer before there will be another Donda West?...jan adams has a long history of shoty operating ...wonder where this doctor is hiding his mistakes...not to mention he looks like he was just busted by tmz...wonder if he had his little married hands on one of those new vagina tunes ups he just finished?...I wouldnt have this guy remove a mole off my dogs butt...he is not board certified in plastic surgery so why is all of hollyweird in love with him??? and conducts himself as a irresponsible idiot...no good surgeon would lift weights then throw around numb upchucks like a prepubescient teen with a need to prove his machismo and then go operate on someones face ...lifting weights can cause hand tremors and cramping...wow just what you want in someone hacking into your body shaking hands...

L.S

where is his whiny wife and 2 spoiled rotten kids?

emme

I have a difficulty with the wife. See is a pretty girl with augmented breasts, but she is way too thin. She almost looks gray. I think she is anorexic.

Allred Tree

The necklace really completes his outfit. Did he borrow the jacket from his wife??? Where is she, by the by?

K

He's a tool and creepy to boot. So is his amorexic wife.

K

OOps anorexic...I know how to spell. Really.

Rockit

Dr. Ray is good looking talented and sucessful! Too bad he has that skinny whinny wife & those unattractive spoiled kids!

Vink

This guy has to be the biggest gaywad douche ever! And that wife of his...Sheesh! Time for these two dolts to return to obscurity.

mommyof4

He's not a licensed plastic surgeon.

janer

I don't think he is wearing his wedding ring.....

what the huh?

I'd be willing to bet my house that he has narcissistic personality disorder.

And there's just not any hope for his anorexic wife having to live with that.

rj

I am pretty sure he just came out of his wife's closet. What a silly outfit!

rj

I understand he is not Board Certified in plastic surgery, that is
one of many reasons I would never let him touch me. But I after
seeing him, he looks certifiably nuts to me.

Black Teef

Total buttpirate.

debra

Is that saturaday night fever?lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments