Dr. Robert Rey Likes the Weekend Nightlife!

3/5/2008 10:48 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Dr. 90210" star Robert Rey put on his best man jewelry and partied like a surgeon last Saturday night in South Beach....without alcohol, of course. Dr. Rey's a teetotaler.

The good doctor hosted a bash thrown by the Electronic Retailers Association. Dr. Rob was up till 4 AM but that was East Coast time. In Bev Hills, it was a reasonable 1:00 in the morning. Plenty of time for a fresh start on Monday.

Hmmm-hmmm-hmmm !!

P.S. Straight Men DO NOT DRESS LIKE THAT IS 100% RIGHT !!

I'm GAY, FOLKS, and MISS DOCTOR ROB THERE IS CERTIFIABLY GAY ! GAYER THAN MOST MERCEDES-DRIVING, SCREAMING QUEENS DRIVING THROUGH WEST HOLLYWOOD ON A SATURDAY NIGHT, CRUISING OVER TO SANTA MONICA FOR SOME "BOY TOY ACTION!"

MARY, MARY, MARY -- PUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-LUUUUUUUUUUEZE ! Throw that closet door open NOW, Doctor Rob !!!!!!! Even his makeup is Tres Gay (and that gay hairdo -- GIRLFRIENDZZZZZZ!!!!)

Al

How's that Board Certification coming doc?

alfonsojose

GAY, GAY

del

Who knew so many vile bigots were hiding behind their computer screens? If you're all so homophobic that calling someone gay is your idea of the biggest insult ever, why are you posting on a celeb site? Isn't reading hollywood gossip sites a bit effete? And #15, Memprhrica, HIV is spread by heterosexual people too, despite your ignorant comment.

Amazing

#22, I thought he was Bobby Trendy, too. He is on fire effeminate, but such a nice man. I like him a lot.

nurseynurse

I hate to admit it, but I have watched his show. He seems to be a very good doctor. Too bad he doesn't realize he is gay..(or his wife for that matter). i feel so bad for his wife..he is such a girly guy.

Moi

Dr. Rey did my tummy tuck. His assistant had a cast on her arm for the first couple shows he did and she had her cast on for my follow up visit. Anyhow - I love him - he's an awesome plastic surgeon. That being said - I agree with the closet gay. He told me he had already had 11 surgeries himself - nose - hair implants and who knows what else. That was in 2004! Who knows what since then. His wife is a douche! Stupid beyond belief! I love him but I think he is a way gay man. Too pretty and vain!!!!

Jayne

I have seen the show and he seems to act so weird about making those women's breasts so big... Ugh. And his little daughter seems like she could go the way of the current party girls; she seems very undisciplined and spoiled... Take heed, Dr. Rey and Haley. I feel sorry for Haley; to be married to someone like him...

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

This guy couldn't be nicer in this clip... God the sick homophopes who post on here...

al velazquez

DR RAY THE PIMP YOU GO DOC

Angiebaby

I'm just not that into the 70's disco look. I thought it had been given Last Rites long ago.

Zoya

From what I understand he was raised primarily by his mother. He even has said he relates better to women. SO its not surprising that hes a metrosexual. As far as being gay that word is vastly overused. I doubt hes a homosexual but he is a self absorbed individual (or atleast comes off as that in his show). His wife looks like a stiff wind would blow her over and I'm not just talking abt her physical appearance but her emotional appearance. To each his own. However I will say this from everything I have read about him he seems like a responsible doctor he deosnt drink (omg) and if one were to call his office I bet he didnt have any surgeries scheduled. Hes a smart cookie and he enjoys his lifestyle way too much to endanger that by going out to a public event at all hours only to perform surgery tired. Talk about lawsuit hes too smart for that.....

SUN

If he is not gay, he sure look it. As the old saying goes "walks like a duck, looks like a duck, its a duck".
I am sure his wife suspects something, this is why her self esteem is crap. Probably a man on the down-low.

boxboy1

I saw Dr. Rey & his wife in New Orelans several years ago. He truly had "eyes for the guys" when strolling around the French Quarter.

ATLchick

Saying that outfit is something a gay man would wear is an INSULT to all homosexual men in this world. That being said I have a weird love/hate with Doc Ray and his show. I agree with all the other's Haley seems a little anorexic. Her body is fabulous but her eyes are all sunken back and she looks hungry. I can't imagine how awful that would be for him to see all these hot women at work and then come home to that half dead whiner. Unless he is actually is gay.... which I doubt.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments