Must Be Nice to Have This Job

3/5/2008 3:32 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Hot new couple alert! Just kidding. It's just Owen Wilson and Jennifer Aniston out doing a little "work" in Miami today.

And by work, we mean reading scripts on the beach for a movie they'll get paid millions of dollars to star in. Sorry for the reminder that your life sucks.

ronni78

THIS IS WHY I HAVE NO SYMPATHY FOR THESE CELEBRITIES..IF YOU CAN GET PAID MILLIONS AND TAKE A YEAR OFF...F&*&K YOUR PRIVATE LIKE!!!

Ronald J. Adkins III

Looks like Owen has been on his knees, probably paying homage to Jen's presence. I hope their movie does great at the box office. Anything will be better than watching Brad and Angie in their dumb has been movies. I bet Brad says to himself everyday, "Lawd how did I get myself into this mess!", "A few years ago I was with Jennifer, free to do anything that I wanted to do, now I am stuck with this nut that I call my companion and a whole tribe of misfits that I gotta take care of."

Good luck Jenn and same to Owen.

huckbilly

"Sorry for the reminder that your life sucks."

Do you want us to go to Perez Hilton??!?

Ok, our lives suck, so what?

peanut

Sorry to remind me that my life sucks? Keep in mind that one of those two who is reading a script on the beach for a movie he will make millions of dollars for attempted suicide a few months back. I make 50 grand a year, go to the beach for a week during the summer and have would never consider suicide because I am happy.

and back again

#10... I was thinking the same thing. Given a 5 minute bit in a 20 min sitcom and she almost pulled it off. Her movies have stunk. My guess is that the "casting couch" is alive and well and probably in her livingroom.

Just Wondering

I love Jennifer! She looks so classy and healthy...unlike that anorexic tramp Skankelina! I can't wait to see this movie!!

test

Let's see: he tried to kill himself, and she was left high and dry by her husband for an ice queen -- with both stories played out in public. On the other hand, I have a great family, make a good salary, and nobody bothers me. I'd say that compared to mine and others', it's their lives that suck. Way to focus on what's important, TMZ.

alex

Never in my wildest dreams would i ever pay to see either one of these clowns in a movie...jezus krist, is this the best hollywood can do????????????? she just drones on and on in life, getting dumped by one guy after another, her life must be as boring as her movies, as they're all failures.
Jen should leave the arquettes alone too.she's always at their back door with another sad story, and they are probably too polite to say "leave us alone". She has every reason to be envious of angelina, she's drop-dead beautiful! This girl isn't making it in hollywood anymore, her PR person just hang a shingle on jen's door "out of business".

rbuddy

I have lots of money and the only reason why I read this page is because it's cool to see what other people with money do with their time! You guys at TMZ make it seem like we should be jealous because of their jobs...being actors...I have just as much money and don't even work! Now what?

anonymous

I cannot stand Jennifer Anniston, she is so pathetic and miserable. .

Hillary

My life doesn't suck...I have been married for 15 years, have a wonderful home, 4 beautiful and intelligent children, and my parents and parents-in-law are all four alive and healthy. My mother and I go to TMZ every day for fun. Don't assume that your audience is only here to lament their sucky lives and wish they were celebrities. Quite the contrary.

;)

IT'S COOL TMZ, IT'S NOT LIKE I'M RUNNING OUT TO OD ON DRUGS OR KILL MYSELF BECAUSE MY MOVIE BOMBED OR I GOT BUTT RAPED BY SOME HOLLYWOOD PRODUCER.

teresa

# 11 - I have tried. These spammers are pathetic losers. They are pathetic, PATHETIC LOSERS.

alex

aniston was always over-rated...now she's just an old childless wash-up.

JENNIFER ANNISTON LITE

YOU ARE SO RIGHT #16! FUNNY POST TMZ.

OWEN SLICED HIS WRIST AND JENNIFER'S HUSBAND STARTED SCREWING A YOUNGER MORE ATTRACTIVE WOMAN AND GOT THE BABIES HE WANTED.

I WILL TAKE MY SUCKY LIFE ANYDAY TMZ.

PAPS CHASE DOWN AND HUNT CELEBS LIKE DOGS. THEIR MONEY AND FREE TIME MAKES UP FOR IT!!!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments