Regis Gets Nailed, Live!

3/5/2008 3:56 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Regis Philbin pulled a gross out move on "Live with Regis and Kelly" today -- biting off one of his fingernails and spitting it onto his desk!

You can't do that on television!

gullibleminions

It's REgis,,,,,he can do anyhting on TV

Jizy

That's funny, I always figured him to be a swallower.

BGZ

He didn't that enough during the Notre Dame football season because they suck!!! He could have took care of that during the break

BGZ

kgb

Regis is a disgusting old fart.
I used to watch the show every day. Now I can hardly watch it. I love it when substitute hosts are on.
Not only does he bite his nails and spit them out he hacks up phlegm over and over even though he is micced.
He is a guy that can't retire, too much ego. And NOW we all get to watch as he makes his downward decline.....
all that Grecian formula has gone to his brain.

He's an old cheating on his wife pig. I wish he would have choked on that finger nail!

noitall

REGIS .......... YOU HAD YOUR DAY. IT'S REALLY TIME FOR GUYS LIKE YOU AND THAT DECREPID LARRY KING TO CALL IT A CAREER AND HEAD FOR THE OLD AGE HOME !!!!!!!!! ENOUGH BEFORE YOU REALLY EMBARRESS YOURSELVES AND THEN THAT'S ALL YOU'LL BE REMEMBERED FOR ......

get well soon

on a $125 massage at a top NYC spa, Regis tips 5 bucks.

lonelily

LOL it landed in Kelly's coffee!!!!

Denise

I've always hated him. Most of the time he's not even funny. I heard a commerical that he and DON RICKLES are going to be in West Virginia at the Casino. O M G. Who in gods name would go see that! I think its time for him to retire. He should of just stayed home after the operation. The show sucks now anyway.

dixiecharms

That's gross....and think of all the germs he has on his hands and he put those fingers in his mouth. Doesn't know who (or what) has been touching the things he's touched ...and now those nasties are in his mouth. He's just rude...plain rude.

I laugh at other's misfortunes

I bet he's also a closet booger picker/eater.

Ali

im a spitter too regis, it's ok!

CoolGirl2008

Poor thing's going senile on live TV.

ha ha

Allred Tree

Regis is just a disgusting hypochondriacal old fool and gross ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! Kelly Ripa is just as bad - she is as useless as the fingernail he spit out and this show jumped the shark years ago. Gelman is a cornball creep!

Yeah, Regis was gross even before his surgery with his preoccupation with what looks like his very tiny body. His flu shots on the air, coughing, examining his foot, leg etc. are among some of the most repulsive things I have ever seen on TV. Kelly Ripa is even worse! YUK!!!

You'd think his wife, Joy, would get him to retire and enjoy their grandchild but obviously, she thinks she is a star and queen bee and just wants him to keep bringing home the moolah!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments