Regis Gets Nailed, Live!

3/5/2008 3:56 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Regis Philbin pulled a gross out move on "Live with Regis and Kelly" today -- biting off one of his fingernails and spitting it onto his desk!

You can't do that on television!

starmaker

I am a nurse and work for his doctor.He is one of the most repulsive people I have had to care for.He is also extremely rude and demanding.

sassy 123

eww........ he's icky!

elizaaa

TMZ and Readers-

I admit, what Regis did was sort of gross. But once again I would just like to say that I personally know him and he's one of the nicest people I've ever known. How would you guys like to be on live tv EVERY morning good day or bad? I bet you couldnt do it. He's 76 and a vetern of the business. He does more for people every day then you people at TMZ do for people in a year. Regis is a sweet funny person and you should get to know him.
Shame on you Tmz

Elizabeth

Allred Tree

I forgot to add that I stopped watching the show due to hideous Kelly after her mean attack on Clay Aiken. Occasionally I have watched briefly and flipped channels the minute vain vapid Kelly demanded to do her "modeling" routine. OMG is that woman hideous and shallow.

And someone should tell Regis Philbin and Kelly Ripa that they are NOT SINGERS AND TO STFU!!

Melanie

"Incidentlly", he uses the word a hundred times in every show. Annoying.

Nazelie

There are worse things then biting off a nail. WTG Regis!!! Next time spit the nail at Kelly while she's telling one of her boring dragged out stories. Regis rules....Kelly sucks.

Why?

Their whole show consists of him telling about his college years and that damn football team and her talking about her brats and her husband who cheats on her!!! But who cares about this really? So what!

BigTicket

If your name is Regis, and the name of the TV show is 'Live with Regis and...', then I guess you can do pretty much whatever you want on said TV show! Just be glad it isn't 'Live with BigTicket and Kelly', because that girl would be getting piledriven all over that stage! lol!

Mary Worth

What is his talent? To get gigs over people who do have talent?

Then to do that disgusting thing. No wonder his wife wants him out of the hourse!

TMZ CENSORS

BigTicket

25. You people are a bunch of sad sad individuals who sit and bash others to make yourselves feel better. Go over to Perez Hilton site and bash with him. I personally LOVE Regis and Kelly - they are actually HUMAN! Take your tired negativity somewhere else. As my wise grandmother used to say, "If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anthing at all." So all you complainers and bashers... STFU!!!!

Posted at 9:01PM on Mar 5th 2008 by Jealousy is not Pretty

Who's jealous? I think it's cool that Regis does whatever the hell he wants-it's HIS show! If I was him, I'd be riding Ripa's tight little ass around that stage like a circus pony!

Allred Tree

Kelly Ripa;s ass is as wide as the Grand Canyon between her gay/bisexual husband who cheats on her and those homely brats she has.

Allred Tree

Actually, I have wondered if Regis isn't gay - Gelman too! They both seem effeminate at times, especially Regis when he crosses his legs and talks about his yucky body and numerous trivial ailments. OMG he is worse than any old woman. That wife of his is nothing but a goldigging homewrecker and really thinks she's the cat's meow IMO! Joy Philbin and Regis are the most annoying show biz couple who should have just disappeared long ago with the hideous Kelly Ripa. Regis should have ended the show when Kathie Lee Gifford left. We thought she was bad but at least she is more intelligent, prettier and far more talented than the hideous freak known as Kelly Ripa.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2