Renee Zellweger -- Clever Girl

3/5/2008 2:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Renee Zellweger went to Starbucks for a venti mochaccino, what she got was a sneaky paparazzo.

Zellweger can be seen doing a double take at the pap who was trying to film her unnoticed -- telling the incognito photog "That's awesome! You're so clever."

Escaping the coffeehouse didn't do much good though -- there were even more photogs waiting outside.

Shelley D. Peoples

I'm not a psychopath or stalker, just a film and literature fan and student. In fact, I was a radio/TV/film major at Texas Christian University in Fort Worth, Texas before working in the film industry in Chicago & LA and eventually CBS & ABC news on the production & writing side before turning to politics and research in Washington, DC. I returned to my hometown of Dallas, Texas to finish graduate school at Southern Methodist University in August 2003 and graduated in 2006. Now I am earning my PhD in English at Texas A & M University - Commerce.

I couldn't help but catch the last part of the E! Hollywood True Story about Renee Zellwegger and did some research to find this site on the internet. I have to admit I would not normally take the time out of my busy schedule, but I feel compelled to give my two cents about my opinion about my fellow Texan, Renee. I am not often touched by peoples' actions and only two other times in my life have I ever been touched by someone's humanity before: (1) George - an owner of a bed & breakfast in London who bailed me out of a sticky situation when I was completely lost & hung over my first night in a foreign country (2) Dr. Bruce Blair - president of CDI (the Center for Defense Informantion) who stayed with his fellow colleagues when we were trapped in the main room with an unidentifiable package in 2001. And now, I see a fellow Texan has stepped up to the plate and restored what little faith I had in humanity once again. I don't know Renee on a personal level and I doubt I ever shall, but she is the kind of person I wish more of us would become! For God sakes, let the girl have some privacy, she's deserved it, don't you think?! I'm sure you have better things to do with your time, my Texas friend, but should this find its way back to you -- JOURNEY ON & MAY THE PEACE OF THE LORD BE WITH YOU.

ipizzl

wow blahoe.com

Fraulein_Steve

wow. she's so snarky in the video! I love her.

Jizy

I went shopping Sunday for a pair of winter boots thinking I'd get a good deal but there wasn't much left.
What's up with these shoe stores, we still got a month or two before the snow ends and they're out of boots?
UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Terri

Renee is always a snot to the paps. She tries to begrudge them making a few bucks when she makes an OBSCENE $15 million a pic. HEY RENEE...YOU CHOSE THIS BUSINESS!!!! Get over the paps!

He's Boring now

And she called Kenny Chesney a Fraud in Court?.........puleeeze...thank god that marriage dissolved fast, shes a nutcaseb

tmzer

Why film her. She is so nasty. Not attracted at all. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW gag me serious.

AUNT DAR

SHE REALLY ISN'T VERY ATTRACTIVE .. IS SHE?

emme

Tommy Lee had a Starbucks Coffee machine in his house. Maybe they should try that or have their assistant go for the coffee. Then they won't have to deal with it. They wanted a profession in the public eye and this is the price they pay.

PJ

Please don't let the paps take over Miami.

BlueberryMuffin

She is a nasty Biatch!

Fred Malek

I've got to agree. If you don't want the papparazzi in your face, then you have to come up with a better disguise than that. Or make your own coffee at home. Do you really need Starbucks that bad?

Anya

Why is it so important for these stalkers to invade a person's privacy this way? The woman is entitled to go out for a lousy cup of coffee and she shouldn't be expected to have to wear a hood and sunglasses, only to have some sneaky twerp snapping her picture anyway. Renee is a brilliant talented actress who shouldn't have to put up with this crap just because she is paid to entertain us. I suspect that the people who believe celelbrities deserve this are jealous of the millions of dollars they are paid. They work damn hard for that money and if the studios are raking in millions, why shouldn't the stars also benefit? This is not a 9-5 job folks. I also suspect that people take shots at Renee because she is not a cookie-cutter beauty. She is unique, petite and adorable. Mostly she is immensely talented and dedicated.

Renee'sOver-rated

What a BIT**!!!!! Could she be a little grateful anyone gives a rip???!! Judging by the few comments, people are NOT all that interested in Renee anymore--her pitiful friend sure wanted some, could you tell? These celebretards--cry when the paps chase them and REALLY cry when paps no longer want their photos.........Renee is ugly as hell.

TriviaQueen55

Renee Rocks!!!! I think I like her 10x more after seeing this video.... it basically boils down to some dude she doesn't know is following her around. That's a creepy situation for any girl! Go Renee! You handled it with class and humor!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments