Simon's Stabs at "Idol" Stripper -- Off-Camera!

3/5/2008 10:46 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

They didn't talk about David Hernandez's naked past on "American Idol" last night -- but listen closely to this clip, that sly Simon Cowell still got in a little jab at David off-camera!

After his rendition of "All Coming Back to Me Now," Simon can be heard telling the other judges to "say I liked the way you stripped it down." Burn!

Somehow the news about David's stripperific past wasn't included in his "most embarrassing moments" package.

woo hoo

Simon!

edonline

perhaps next season, Fox can air "America's Stripping Idol"

Christopher

Looks like he knows a thing or two about fellating a customer.

Shaylee

Beautyone you need to take yourself and your spam elsewhere! I am tired of coming on here and having to read this crap!! If you are smart people do not click on these sites! They will give your computer a virus!

Shaylee

I just can't take all this spam it is driving me crazy!!! I am leaving TMZ and going to Perez!

FrankTheCrank

Simon's a douche bag.

Simon only wishes he could be as young and as handsome as David Hernandez. Instead, he's an old pansy douche bag.

teresa

to the idiot Lynno from other postings - stop using my name here. This is my first posting on this story -
the REAL Teresa...really, go get a life you loser.

Tartar

I heard that comment.

Mikey

Hey, stop putting down David, he's HOT!

Mikey

I hate Simon. What's with the dork haircut?

teresa

# 12 - you've been reported.

Tink

Simon is human. He said what a lot of others were thinking. Whatever. If the stipping thing is true, and it sounds like it is, so what. David is still an awesome singer and should be judge by what he might have done to make a living. Hello, anyone hear of Antonella Barba? She was trashy with what she did but they used her photo in the background of every audition this year. Why? Because she's attractive and memorable. So is David. (Wow I really hated giving Antonella that compliment but hello, don't ya'll remember her!?). I say, David, keep going young man. You are handsome and talented.

ShelleyinWV

Why is it that today I can't find a thing on Danny Noriega.....I don't care if this other dude stripped in Time Square....I do however care about that FREAK Danny. He is talking about committing a violent crime and his performance last night was as "gay" as they get.....SHAME ON YOU FOX for not getting him OUT. If anybody has an update on what if anything Fox intends to do about this freak PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Email me at ShelleyinWV@aol.com. Thanks!

iorta

i am over the gay thing! Where are the real men?

T-Fed

Has anyone heard if its true that Patrick Swayze is dying of cancer?? I just read online that he has 5 weeks to live and has pancreatic cancer, he's been treated at a Stanford Hospital with aggressive treatment. Is this true?? Has anyone heard anything?? I love this guy and I am a HUGE fan of his movies and of him ...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments