Spies Inside "Idol" Rehearsal Spill It

3/5/2008 8:38 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

So today's "American Idol" rehearsal has just ended and here's what we got from our spies.
Idol Girls -- click to launch
David Cook and Michael Johns were talking while the girls were on the stage, discussing who was hot. At one point David said, "I would do her," pointing to someone -- sorry, we don't know who.

The worst performance was courtesy of Brooke White, though she looked the best. She sang a slowed-down, country version of "Love is a Battlefield" by Pat Benatar and it sucked. The best performance was Asia'h Epperson, who sang "I Want to Dance with Somebody" by Whitney Houston.

All the contestants were there and they have some kind of code, constantly referring to "shenanigans," which normally is a buzzword for hijinks, but they were clearly referring to something specific.

Danny Noriega and Ramiele Malubay are definitely best friends. He was on the side making a half-a-heart sign with his hands and she would complete the heart. The two talked about going to the mall for food after rehearsal.

David Cook was making fun of David Archuleta, like a big bro ragging on lil' bro. Cook was beaucoup arrogant during the rehearsal.

Seacrest sang "You Give Love a Bad Name" and was just as bad as yesterday, but lil' blondie freely admitted he was bad.

We're told they had 20 million votes for the guys last night -- a high for the season.

Kaleigh

To: Archie is the real Jughead- you are an idiot! David Archuleta didnt say that! David Cook did! If you would actually read what it said you woud know that! David Archuleta would never in a million years say that!

Big Daddy

very interesting nice one

neli

I wish they had a "GET OFF" VOTE so I could vote Brooke OFF. She is horrible! David Cook is talented and Jason dreadlook guy is very interestiong to watch...never knowing what he'll do with a song. He is definitely so much more talented than Brooke. David A isn't that good either. Who is voting to keep Brooke on???Why ? Isn't anyone else sick of her facial expressions/that fake cry, the concerned frown!? She is soooo anoyyingggg!!!!!!

Sue

Do you have the rest of the song choices for the girls?

Sue

Oh, nevermind. First time here!

chris

David Cook is hot and I hope he wins. David Archuletta sounds like he is always out of breath!

Just Wondering

TMZ,

WHY ARE YOU SO OBSESSED WITH AMERICAN IDOL?? THAT SHOW SUCKS BIG TIME ...AND RYAN GAYCREST IS A CLOSET HOMOSEXUAL!!!

He's Boring now

Yo Archie, you jughead archuleta, keep your eyes and comments off the women and work on your vocals you douche bag. I'm glad for this inside information TMZ is supplying it will help sink charachter defected flaws like you...

He's Boring now

WARNING

about #5 lynno and all comments directing anyone on here to another site.

DONT DO IT many are scams to infect your computer with a virus...dont do it people, and to those who post web sites to go to, they are thiefs.

Just Wondering

I wonder why there is so many gays in that show???

Gays can't sing! period.

ATLchick

The girls aren't that great this year from what I've seen. Good singers just not knock your socks off. Neither are the guys either... and they say this is the best talent they've ever had. LOL

diane

F U for publishing this and ruining it. Losers.

Michelle

I don't think David Cook has any reason to be arrogant. I think he's creepy looking.

Lydia Layne

David Cook looks decent now that someone has done something to fix his hair. It was hideous before, like a bad greasy comb over. I wouldn't exactly call him hot by any stretch. Hot is Michael Johns. So sad to hear he was acting arrogant. I've gotten that vibe from him during the judges critiques and his body language before, but was hoping it wasn't true. Oh well, he won't be around long anyway.

Brentwood

I don't care what they say-----this is not the best season they've ever had talentwise. I almost fell asleep halfway through the program last night, didn't wake up until Castro was singing. Season 5 was the best year for talent.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments