Clooney -- I'm Gay, Gay, Not Gay, Gay, Gay!

3/9/2008 9:23 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

George Clooney sat down for an interview with Esquire magazine and didn't waste anytime clearing up the rumors that hound him (via People). Despite what you may read on the web, the perpetual bachelor insists he is still only a double gay and hasn't reached triple gay status.

Curious George continued to joke and spoke out about his feud with Fabio, conceding that the face of "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" could probably beat him up. Clooney is practicing the self-defense technique of avoidance to prevent any potential embarrassment that could result from getting a Goldilock smackdown.

Miley is So Lonely

Miley Cyrus may look and sound like she's barely legal, but when she's not acting, she's doing what every other teenager is doing these days: posting videos on YouTube.

Over 1 million teen girls (and probably some creepy guys) have viewed "The Miley and Mandy Show" online. The latest episode features a heartbroken Miley who is separated from her other half Mandy, acted out to Akon's "Lonely." The online show may be sweet and innocent now, but does anything good ever come from a teenage girl in Hollywood and a camera?

Party Favors: Posh Wants to 86 L.A.? ... Lisa Marie Presley is Suing Mad

They haven't lived in Hollywood for even a year, but could Posh Spice already be planning to leave the City of Angels and return to her home across the pond? Victoria says after David's contract is up with the L.A. Galaxy, the family will move back to London to focus on their charitable work and so Posh can work on her fashion line. ...The only daughter of the King says she is suing the Daily Mail for publishing a story about her weight gain and forcing her to publicly reveal that she's preggers (via Showbizspy).

johnson

the goofy democrats can't even resolve the early primary delegate debacle without blaming republicans...do you really think they can resolve our national economic woes? the only thing the party of smoke and mirrors is good at is the blame game.

olderbabe

Joanie D., I think it is so cool that your dad knew Elvis way back when he was in the service! Does he talk about the young Priscilla and how she was only 13 when Elvis met her in Germany and how Elvis got permission from her dad to see her, and later to bring her to America? What fun it must be to share your dad's unique memories. What a fine and honorable father you have because he could still make mega-dollars off those treasured photographs. Your dad has integrity, Joanie D. My mother just simply swooned over Elvis, watched his every movie, was thrilled to have done the hair do of a female "extra" in an Elvis movie that was filmed in Seattle, WA during the World's Fair (I think it was 1962), because "at least the hairdo she fixed was close to Elvis even if she could not be." What a hoot she was! Elvis was pure magic. Generous. So devoted to his mother. Thanks for sharing your story.

Bubblebunny

LMP, thanx for the idea. I been lookin' pudgy and my neighbors been talkin'. I'm 5 mo. preggers. I'm SUIN' , people !!!! GIT READY WIT DEM CHECKBOOKS ! I just know da Judge won't dismiss my frivolous ass case... Yeah, that's da ticket !!

Belle

I like Lisa Marie, but really let's get over it all ready, so you are pregnant and everyone knows, so that gives you a reason to be pissed? So what? Who cares how people found out just be happy with your new arrival coming. There are worse things in the world to be worried about than everyone knowing you are expecting a baby. Calm down and move on!!!

Belle

Clooney Gay???? No....!!!! But to each hia own!!!! But really, No.... Not George!!!! lol.

Mariah

I don't know why Lisa Marie didn't just let the media continue to call her fat; that way, when she gave birth they would look like the total idiots that they are and she could have simply had the last laugh. Granted, the comparisons to her father were unnecessary and ill-founded. Those kind of comments would get old after a while.

Mary Jane

Lisa Marie presley gives all us lisasa bad name. Granted I am more orcan than she butstill own it sister fatazzs!!!!

Kelli

Beckham is HOT! Who the heck is Pink Dahlia? whatever.

Mary Jane

Moo, no seriously, you vicious bovines, moo off and moo you too.

Michelle

#49--no Joanie D. I really can't find anyone more deserving than you to insult. My, my how your sweet little mood changed. I really got to you, didin't I?

Mariah

Joanie D: It is not that we don't appreciate your observations and that of your father. You should have just said Dad and Elvis were tight when in the military. We have great photos of Dad with Elvis on the base, at his house, etc. The blow-by-blow depiction was a little overwrought. So your Dad knew Elvis, great. Just say that Lisa Marie doesn't have an ounce of her father's personality and leave it at that. I think most of us knew that anyway. What do the photos have to do with anything anyway? Except it proves your father is a stand-up guy who doesn't sell out his friends. Too bad Elvis didn't have your father's strength. He might have cared more about being around for his little girl.

Yikes-A-Hooty

Lisa Marie Presley should be aware of her dad's shortcomings. Certainly he did not get fat by just "looking" at food. She also does not need to be multiplying.

Nelson

Lisa Marie is a snarling dog.

Bubblebunny

Joanie D : Obviously, you have a nice personality . Your post was interesting and I'm sure, true. I enjoyed it. Don't blame you for being hurt by Suzi's post . I found it so very rude.

Clooney: He is putting everyone on worse than Ashton Kutcher ! He is a hoot ! Has a very wierd sense of humor, which I enjoy. He has nice ans classy parents, who brought him up well. He wouldn't date a waitress, so he could diss her ! hahaha!! I've been a waitress when in college-so... I have a Masters in Education - so....what ? Lotsa friends, either way !!

Priscilla needs to speak to Lisa Marie - she needs some counseling from her Mom. I like being thin-so I work out and eat fish , fruit & veggies. But, some people don't like that, either. Lisa sues for someone calling her fat ? Hey, didn't most of us get over this stuff in the 8th grade. So what !!! My hair is blonde, my Boobs are huge naturally. Shall I sue because some girls don't like it ?? What do I CARE what they think ? Doesn't Lisa love HERSELF the way she IS ? Priscilla-GET TO WORK !

Bubblebunny

Sorry about the typos. It's freezing up here in Antarctica. Hard to type.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments