Clooney -- I'm Gay, Gay, Not Gay, Gay, Gay!

3/9/2008 9:23 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

George Clooney sat down for an interview with Esquire magazine and didn't waste anytime clearing up the rumors that hound him (via People). Despite what you may read on the web, the perpetual bachelor insists he is still only a double gay and hasn't reached triple gay status.

Curious George continued to joke and spoke out about his feud with Fabio, conceding that the face of "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" could probably beat him up. Clooney is practicing the self-defense technique of avoidance to prevent any potential embarrassment that could result from getting a Goldilock smackdown.

Miley is So Lonely

Miley Cyrus may look and sound like she's barely legal, but when she's not acting, she's doing what every other teenager is doing these days: posting videos on YouTube.

Over 1 million teen girls (and probably some creepy guys) have viewed "The Miley and Mandy Show" online. The latest episode features a heartbroken Miley who is separated from her other half Mandy, acted out to Akon's "Lonely." The online show may be sweet and innocent now, but does anything good ever come from a teenage girl in Hollywood and a camera?

Party Favors: Posh Wants to 86 L.A.? ... Lisa Marie Presley is Suing Mad

They haven't lived in Hollywood for even a year, but could Posh Spice already be planning to leave the City of Angels and return to her home across the pond? Victoria says after David's contract is up with the L.A. Galaxy, the family will move back to London to focus on their charitable work and so Posh can work on her fashion line. ...The only daughter of the King says she is suing the Daily Mail for publishing a story about her weight gain and forcing her to publicly reveal that she's preggers (via Showbizspy).

AL GOREs VAGINA

I JUST LOVE GEORGE AND HIS FOURTEEN YEAR OLD BUTT !

Dani

Lisa maire get over ur self every1 was going to fine out soon or later u need to smile once in while when u was married to Mr Michael Jackson u smiled all the time now u dont smile or nothing u look like damn mean person now learn to smile and just get over ur damn self ur only famous for 2 reasons 1 Elvis is daugther 2 Michael jackson ex wife and i think the reason y u married him to get record deal ur voice sucks all u do scream go on some where andleave

JoJO

What I still cannot figure about Lisa Marie Presley is this:

She was so rotten to what's his name...hmmm....???....Nicolas Cage?

that she was engaged to...she broke off the engagement because he wanted kids, and she didn't...sooooo, she
threw his enormous diamond engagement ring he gave her into the ocean.

Now, with this new man, she wants to have more kids? Is she fickle, or what?

Sorry LITTLE LISA...SUE ME FOR PONDERING MY THOUGHTS!

And no, as a big fan of the late Elvis Presley, I don't believe he would be proud of his daughter regarding her
'attitude' on many issues. Elvis had his faults, as we all do, but he always was nice to his fans, and was much
kinder then she.

WHEN IS THIS GIRL NOT PISSED OFF ABOUT SOMETHING? She also tries to be some kind of hard ass, that she
is NOT!

JoJO

...and though I don't insult people based upon their looks, which they in
most cases cannot help, I do think her pregnancy and delivery will not go
smoothly. Hope I'm wrong for her, and her babies sake, but I read that she
is only two months pregnant? If so, the weight she is carrying right now will
put a strain on her heart, when she gains more pregnancy weight.... several more
months to go before delivery date!

She is already a high risk pregnancy because of age.

JoJO

She has no grounds to sue....one element in any law suit, is
proving damages.

What damages has she suffered? Humiliation? Unless it leaves
her seeking psychological treatment, and unable to function mentally,
emotionally etc... then her verbal threats are nothing but hot air.

JoJO

I agree with Suzi....about the one post being nauseating to read.

My father was stationed in the same outfit as Elvis too...BIG DEAL!

Nothing to write a thesis on. Now, if Elvis came over our house for tea, then
I would say YIPPEE! and write a book...LOL

just me

>>>>>Joanie D.!

What you said about your father and Elvis sounds so familiar that it could only have come from someone I used to loaf around with in Blytheville and who now lives somewhere in Missouri I think.

Would your last name be Davis by any chance? And would your father be one of two brothers, John & Richard? John being the one who served with Elvis in the army and through John his brother Richard became aquainted with Elvis and went to work for him. Is your father John Davis and are you Joanne? If you have an ex-husband whose last name is Logan then I am your ex-sister-in-law. If that's right then I don't know your wherebouts these days gurl.

Howboucha give your ol' ex-sis-in-law friend a call!!!!!!!

JoJO

Why is LM so angry that the world knows she is pregnant now?
In due time, it would have become physically evident anyway.

hmmm...two months pregnant...did not want the world knowing she was
pregnant....refused to birth more children with Nicolas Cage...hmmm....none
of mine or anyones business, but could her anger be because she was planning
on having an abortion???? or, maybe just thinking about it? Now, the world knows
she is pregnant, and she is hopping mad about it....wonder why?

Nelson

Can I sue Lisa Marie for making my eyes hurt and my ears bleed?

Johnny Lawson

I also thought she was fat...is she going to sue me too?......she needs to get over herself.

Bubblebunny

if she is showing at 2 mo, she is a fatty. Who cares?

Bubblebunny

Lisa should just settle down and be a housewife, try to get some help for the anger problem. She really only yells in a monotone. She "Sings" (Screams), worse than our girl Paris Hilton. And we all know how talented SHE is...

PS Hope Lisa has a Nanny in case the baby cries or needs to be fes, etc., and she is in a blue funk or angry about someone thinkin' she's a fatty. Really, who doesn't feel like a fatty once in a while ? Some people are fat all the time, and are kind and fun people, especially by the time they are in their 40's. Git ovah it, Lisa Marie. You ain't ALL THAT.

ohcomeon

I DON'T BLAME THE BECKHAMS FOR LEAVING. I LIVED IN LA FOR THREE YEARS AND LEFT. THE OVERPOPULATION PROBLEM IS GETTING WORSE, SO THERE'S NO QUALITY OF LIFE AS YOU SPEND HALF YOUR LIFE SITTING IN TRAFFIC. SOME PEOPLE LEAVE FOR WORK AT 3 AM IN ORDER TO GET THERE ON TIME. IT'S A ZOO. AND DON'T GET ME STARTED ON THE ILLEGAL ISSUE. CALIFORNIA IS A BEAUTIFUL STATE. EITHER WE TAKE IT BACK AND DEPORT THE ILLEGALS OR WE SHOULD JUST GIVE IT TO THE FORIENERS AND MEXICANS. COMING HOME (NE) IT WAS SO NICE TO HEAR PEOPLE SPEAKING ENGLISH. THEY REFUSE TO SPEAK OUR LANGUAGE. IF YOU WANT A JOB IN CA YOU MUST SPEAK SPANISH AS THEY ARE TOO LAZY TO LEARN OURS. IF YOU WERE BORN IN THIS COUNTRY AND YOU HAVE TO LEARN SPANISH (TO GET A JOB) BECAUSE THEY REFUSE. THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG. IT'S A MESS OUT THERE.

April Fouels

Lisa marie Presley's head is bigger than Elvis Aaron Presley's Head was at the time of his death...in all respects, without respect, and Clooney being gay2x, not 3x, is fodder for gossip, Fabio getting K.O.'d on a roller coaster by a goose, or swan, didn't phase him, my money would be on Fabio, round 1, 30 seconds in, Miley is too young to comment on. Posh just wants to get back to a more normal life, no regrets there.

Bubblebunny

Do you think I should sue ? I just overheard someone at church wonder why I am putting on a few pounds ? Hmmmm.... I'm over 40, and my metabolism is kinda slow...hmmm..too many Lattes at Mickey Dees, too many birthday cakes at the office...hmmm...I used to be a Total Fox and am now getting OLDER ! I'm BEEYOOTEEFULL ! You can't say I gained weight, IDIOTS ! I want $20,000,000 in damages, because I can't believe I am human and might be aging !! I'm OK, the REST of you are NUTS ! Yeah, right.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments