Britney's About to "Meet My Mother"

3/10/2008 4:03 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned that Britney Spears is prepping for a small guest part on CBS's hit "How I Met Your Mother."

Our sources tell us that Brit's agent Jason Trawick from William Morris made the deal with producers on the show. One source called it "a small legitimate project that will keep her busy doing something." We're told it's not long term and her dad -- her conservator -- is down with it and has signed off.

Pink is the New Blog, who first reported the story, says Brit Brit is scheduled to appear on an upcoming episode. TMZ caught her arriving at the FOX lot.

"How I Met Your Mother" is a CBS show produced by FOX. The show is "on the bubble" a biz term for getting 86'd and producers think this is just the gimmick they need.

A source on the show tells TMZ the critical darling is not about to be canceled and is returning to the air next Monday.

Stay tuned ...

Nunya

To all those who seem to be haterz of Britney.................what the hell are u doing reading every little thing you can find about her? Do you not have a life of your own? What a bunch of "PATHETIC" people!!! Leave the poor girl alone and I pray that "nun" of you people EVER have to deal with "MENTAL ILLNESS" oops what am I saying.....looks as if all you "RETARDED" PEOPLE are dealing with mental issues!!! Isn't that how it goes #10 Maybe someone should keep you busy!!!! What has this world come too????? I pray Brit that you keep getting yourself well!!!!!!!!!!!!

cannedmadness

Britney is mentally ill, just because she is rich does that mean she has no right to compassion and protection. I hope none of you ever have to experience mental illness either in yourselves or people you love.

Pat

Everyone is so damn quick to judge, almost as quick as you were to follow her career. I know that a public figure is asking for the scrutiny- do you realize people that she needs help not stone her to death. I am willing to bet that the people that are saying such nasty comments are just as dirty and filthy in their own lives- go public if you so dare, otherwise shut up. She is a person in need of sympathy and another chance, oh you perfect little nothings out there.

Pat

To all who have such little dignity and class, you don't see a person in despair you see someone who you feel you have power over- this is why the world is that way it is. Shame on you! To Britney and Lindsey- your beautiful inside and out, find yourselves and be just you- impress nobody.

raggedy

Never heard of this show

Cat

FIRST!!!!!! I'm on a roll today :)

Tim

1st

yonkers new york

FIRST!!!

Kelli

Will it be the "british underwear free Brit?" Thats always my question.

Moose

It sounds like a desperate move to me. One that could hasten the canceling of the show and further ruin Brit Brit's career.

Frank Olivo

I love that show...so that means it'll probably get cancelled. It really is funny and has a great cast...so EVERYONE watch it please!

Party 'till you die!

Never heard of this show and getting this fat cow on there will only seal its' doom! I guess they found a spot for a fat, drunken, drugged out loser to stumble around on the show while making a total idiot of herself!
BRITNEY SPEARS= EPIC LOSER!!!

Otis

She needs to take the lead role in Max Hardcore's " Nasty Skank Whore Does L. A., Malibu, Beverly Hills, South Central LA, and Kentwood, LA", All she'ld have to do is Act Naturally!!!!!!!!!

ME

SHE NEEDS TO DO SOMETHING TO STAY BUSY BESIDES EATING AT EVERY FAST FOOD PLACE IN TOWN, USING THE BATHROOM IN EVERY BATHROOM SHE SEES AND GOING INTO EVERY STARBUCKS SHE FINDS. THE GIRL'S TOO NUTS TO GO ON TOUR SO GLAD THEY FOUND SOMETHING FOR HER TO DO DANGIT.

yonkers new york

ELEANOR WHOSE-A-WHATS-ITS??? STOP MAKING UP FUNNY NAMES MY SIDES HURT FROM LAUGHING!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments