Not Everybody Loves Belly Buttons

3/10/2008 1:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Patricia Heaton celebrated her recent 50th birthday -- by removing her belly button?!

0310_heaton_splash

Looking like the long lost mother of "Kyle XY," Patty -- who does have some itty-bitty remnant of a belly button left -- vacationed in Hawaii this weekend and went for a dip in the ocean.

Somebody alert the navel police!

Toni

She's a wonderful actress and anyone who knows anything about acting knows it! One of the top 10 best ever on TV in my lifetime that is for sure, so quite frankly I don't give a crap about her belly button, her plastic surgery or anything else! She is still a great actress and I actually think she looks really fantastic, especially for just having turned 50.

raggedy

That is just FREAKY

Maji

She looks great! That "talent-less actress" as some of you morons called her is a beautiful woman who after deliver 4 children looks amazing. Most you look to be men (from you names) and wouldn’t know the first think about what pregnancy does to a woman’s body. Most of us have to work really hard to get back in out pre-baby shape. And if I could of afforded plastic surgery your damn right I would have opted for it! She’s a bright, beautiful, talented woman, you jealous hacks!

HAHA

I guess money can't buy everything!

Obama is a Socialist!

1st B!TCHES

Tara

That just looks weird. I love Patricia Heaton, great actress, but maybe she could put on a nice one piece suit??

BUSH IS A WAR CRIMINAL

It's because they had to go in through her navel many times to do all the cosmetic work!

notyoume

YIKES!!!

Kally

That is just FREAKY! She looks damn good for her age but I think a 1 piece would be more appropriate!

Jennifer

I know she has had alot of "work" done. Even with all the work, she still has an old lady's body....can't stop aging honey, might as well embrace it.

LaSmoocha

Pop Fiction

Dick Weed

I do her,but only with a plastic bag over her head.

aqualung

that creep has always made me want to VOMIT.

she's nothing more than a no-talent, big-mouthed neo-con with no brains.

she's always on fox news with her plastic surgery nose up hannity + o'relley 's asses.

always bragging about her plastic surgery - (not much to brag about, huh) ?

i am SO HAPPY that her last sitcom attempt failed miserably.

cyndikiss

It's from her tummy tuck.

Shadow

She probably had a tummy tuck. You can sort of see what appears to be a scar on her right side (photo's left) nearly the bikini-bottom strap.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments