Look Out, Kelly -- Kathie Lee Is Comin' for Ya!

3/11/2008 4:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kathie Lee GiffordThe rumors are true -- sources tell TMZ that Kathie Lee Gifford is definitely going to be the new co-host of the 10:00 AM hour at "Today."

Gifford previously hosted "Live With Regis and Kathie Lee" for 15 years, but left in the year 2000. "Today" is on a ratings surge lately -- February sweeps was its second-best since 2004.

A rep for "Today" tells us, "We think Kathie Lee is a tremendous talent, but we have nothing to announce."

If you could see her now!

Liz

Julie, Kathie Lee is a screaming democrat. That is why she is going on the TODAY show with all the other liberals. I refuse to even turn the TODAY show on! I don't think Kelly Rippa has a thing to worry about TMZ!

Kelli

Jizy, how old are you? lol

He's Boring now

Maybe she can advise Mrs Eliott Spitzer on how to survive a public outing of your philandering husband. At least Mrs Spitzer didnt rant and rave for weeks about how the public had it all wrong about her loyal husband.

Kathie Lee----face it, you have in fact gotten 8 years older since leaving and you were aged when you first departed the national airwaves. You tried going into Theatre and Shows but it didnt pan out. Do please at least stay home until Frank passses on and raise that Cody and Cassie-----memba them Harvey? Love to see some Memba Them pictures.

Sell out

KH

Another phony TMZ "exclusive."

Those rumors referred to by TMZ was actually a story in the Hollywood Reporter on March 7. They broke the story. It was their exclusive. Four days ago.

Why do you guys constantly steal stories and claim them as "exclusives.?" Every reporter covering the entertainment industry has been ripped off by TMZ--from the New York Times to Media Takeout

Ali

Kelli how old are you?

Kelli

When Jizy confesses I will. Seriously, I'm betting he is almost ready for puberty and home schooled. Luv ya Jizy. :)

Tangie

Kelli.....little brat you are. "It's not me writing that stuff!" You LOVE to encourage it. You can't ever just write a stinkin comment and move on. You write and write until somebody resonds to you. ATTENTION WHORE! Get off the welfare and live life!!

April Fouels

Kathy Lee Gifford would fit in better on THE VIEW, She is old, but she still has some cat fight left-wing type, and skelletons worth rattling ghe bones of.

Ali

that means kelli is on welfare?? LOL why does it always go to that???

Tangie

Kelli has ruined this site for us who don't want to read her personal E-mails with her childish friends. Jizy is an upchuck moron. Can you imagine flirting with a puke? That's Kelli.

April Fouels

typo***the

Buck Ofama

I CAN'T STAND THAT BITCH.
IF SHE MENTIONS "CODY" ONE MORE TIME, SHE SHOULD BE SHOT...

Anon

Who will she be replacing on Today?

Tangie

Oh, I have to write another comment to explain my typo.......MORONS!!!!

Kelli

Jizy, I belive ya! I see my friend has arrived. Later!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments