Man with Rifle Arrested at Kate Hudson's House

3/11/2008 3:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned a person with a gun has been arrested at Kate Hudson's house in New York City.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ a woman called 911 after seeing what she thought were men on her roof with a rifle. When cops arrived, they found two young men, one with a camera and one with an unloaded rifle. From what we're hearing on the scene, the men are telling cops they are shooting a movie -- and NYU is nearby.

Both men are in cuffs and are still being interviewed at the scene.

It is not known if Hudson was home at the time.

Smokin' Hot Moms -- click to launch

rob

The rifle bearer probably thinks her movies are pathetic....by the way has anybody else noticed that when Kate appears as a presenter she always mispronounces something? This is something her mother Goldie used to do regularly. It is deliberate.It gives them a chance to do the little ditzy laugh and get more stage time

Sondra

7. how cares about kate hudson- only reason she is famous is because of her mom and step father. she makes crappy movies and has the body of a little boy- no chest! i love the chain smoking around her kids and dating a new guy what seems every month, sets a fine example to her kids- can you say who's your daddy? mommy of the year material

Posted at 1:47PM on Mar 11th 2008 by 03titan
Shows what you know, she only has 1 Child, A little boy. And I like her movies, And if she was just riding on her mom name, WHERE IS HER MOM'S NAME AT. Her mom's name is not Hudson.

Jon

BlueJayFlys "Get off the internet and leave it for people with brains."

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah! That so funny. I didn't think folks on this message board like you and me had brains to begin with which is why we're reading this senseless fluff. Personally I like to see the First competitions. The one on this story was one of the better I've seen.

Kudos to you First folks and to the Bastard person. I loved that touch. Keep up the good work.

Admiring First fan,
John

mike

14. re: previous post

Kate Hudson is on her way to becoming Melanie Griffith!
Awesome, and we get to watch!
I hate her!
Kill all celebrities!

Posted at 2:33PM on Mar 11th 2008 by john

YOU ARE A SICK BASTARD AND I HOPE YOU GET REPORTED FOR THE LAST LINE...IDIOT
POSTERS#1 AND 2 ARE IDIOTS AS WELL

Sick Of It

To #26 Jizy - I am an Upstate New Yorker, have little to do with Down Staters; you have offended me with your generalizations.

Emily

You people are just jelalous. Kate is beautiful and who said you needed big boobs to be sexy! I think all her movies were GREAT! GO KATE

cry baby

Kate Hudson has been looking like she went through a wringer lately.

DB

Glad she is safe

Anastasia

Thank you Jon, It always looked fun but I am usually at work when the stories post so this was my first try.
--Wait I forgot I do not have any brains. Let me correct my earlier statement.

Thaynk yoo Jon I wuz yousing the compooter at the unemploymint office while wayting to cassh my governmint chek I lik moovie starz an I lik too bee furst!

Alan Hills

All through Junior High and High School, ever Thursday I carried a .22 rifle to school in a soft case with 50 rounds of ammunition in my pocket. The rifle and ammo would spend the day in my locker. After school we would meet in the school's basement for target practice. The Chief of Police of my hometown in Connecticut pinned my Sharpshooter's Medal on my swelled chest. Fast forward to 2008 and the Police Swat Team would be waiting for me when I arrive. I haven't changed but the world sure has. And now, foaming at the mouth liberals would deny ME, a law abiding citizen who's guns have never been used in a crime the right to own them because THEY have failed miserably at maintaining the nuclear family.
They have thrown millions upon millions of dollars at poverty, hopelessness and despair and all they have to show for it is inner city decay and black youth - uneducated, frustrated, disillusioned, disenfranchised and angry. 75% of all black babies born in America today are born out of wedlock. These babies today are tomorrow's criminals and liberals think the answer is to take MY gun away!

karen

wait wut picture r u talking about? nd wth r these idiots thinking?! "o yea we're making a movie...thats y we have a gun?" omg idiots

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3