Mary Ann -- More Like Mary Jane!!

3/11/2008 2:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dawn Wells, the actress that played Mary Ann on "Gilligan's Island," was busted with marijuana in her car after driving home from her birthday party in Idaho -- and she's 69!
Click to read documents!
Wells was pulled over on October 18 after a Teton County sheriff noticed her swerve across the center lines of State Highway 33 and repeatedly speeding up and slowing down. A search produced four half-smoked joints and two small cases to store marijuana -- which she blamed on hitchhikers. Even Gilligan wouldn't buy that one!

Wells is now serving a three hour tour six months of unsupervised probation for the crime. She pleaded guilty to one count of reckless driving and was sentenced last month to five days in jail, fined $410.50 and placed on probation.

jack

Want to know whats really sad. Child molesters getting probation but ohhh get caught with a bag of mary jane and you searve at least a year in jail.

happy day

I love it hey quit hogging that bone, now I know why the skipper was so big, those late night munchies!!! hahaha this is the greatest, bust the cops for eating donuts sometimes look at thier time cards see what they do all day???

jack

At least you get high from pot, Cigg's offer nothing, but cancer

lm

YEAH #59. Right on brother! (or sister) Makes perfect sense to me. Alcohol kills, tabacco kills. Marijuana can be used to make oatmeal and feed starving children, marijuana can be used to make clothing. Marijuana can be used to help people with cancer nausia. It helps cancer patients who can't swallow a pill and can't keep food down. So many GOOD uses for marijuana, benefiting others.

And of course if people want to smoke for pleasure, what's the problem? I'd rather be driving stoned than driving drunk. If I'm stoned, I'll be using my turn signals, making complete stops probably driving slightly under the speed limit.

Black Teef

Maybe Snoop Dogg can pop Mary Ann & then they can be hittin' the bong.

jack

RED AND BLUE WITH NOTHING TO DO

Medical Girl

Mary Ann!!! HAHAA! I always knew there was a reason she was the favorite!! I LOVE IT. I mean it's not like she was busted guzzling Jack and smoking crack with a bunch of pubescent males... It's POT for heaven sake. You go girl!!

todd lissner anti adult anti wholesomeness activist-----(kadintodd2@aol.com)

weed iz cool and good and needs 2 be legalized it iz like a fashist state in this country the constitution sayz its legal!!

Kelli

Hey MOLE! How do you smoke dope for a month one night? Must of been primo stuff!

Linda Rider

Yes, leave Dawn alone. TMZ obviously has no sense of decency. Will not visit their site again. My God.

Linda Rider

Yes, leave Dawn alone. TMZ obviously has no sense of decency, humanity. Will not visit their site again. My God.

EGGO

Maybe thats why she looks good for her age...MaryAnn does MaryJane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nuts

she looks fine for 69.bet she is fun girl to hang with .weed and all.way to go DAWN keeping on rocking in the free world.

rikashayrabbit

give me a break- leave the island girl alone, 69 yrs old and wtf- weed shud be legal buy now, why isnt it
we all smoke it- alwyas have always will, may as well make it legal at this point, got bigger badder drugs and probs that should be addressed, gimme a break
leave mary anne alone police

perky

Why is it so much cooler when older folks get busted for petty crimes. I love it! Smoke 'em if you got em, DW