Don't Say Her Name Three Times!

3/12/2008 2:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"American Idol" wannabe Amanda Overmyer performing last night -- and Michael Keaton in the 1988 film, "Beetlejuice."
Amanda Overmyer and Beetlejuice
One of them has demons to exorcise.

We're just sayin'!

Donna

I thought the same thing. It's as if Beetljuice and Cruela De Ville had a demon baby and she's it!

annoyed

4. 1st

Posted at 11:46AM on Mar 12th 2008 by OLD SCHOOL

Apparently the Old School didn't teach basic arithmetic. Hint: 4th is not 1st.

Thats One Ugly Skanky Hoe

If she thinks her style (clothes and hair) is pretty, then she is an idiot.
I hate her look and hate her sound.
I hope she gets voted off along with that queer that forgot his lines last night.
I cant stand either of them.

crys

I think she's trying to look like Steve Tyler in her outfits, and she's failing miserably. The striped pants and the scarf thing reminds me of what he would wear in the 70's, but she doesn't look 1/1000th as good as he did in those outfits.

jfp

Didn't Beetlejuice claim he went to "Julliard"?

Now we know what he was doing there.

crys

I wanted to add that she must think she's like Dilana from that Rockstar show in 2006. Love or hateher, Dilana could rock that edgy look at the gritty voice. She put on a real show, and she poured her heart into her performances. Amanda doesn't even deserve to lick Dilana's boots. Amanda's just a rock n roll poser.

Linda

I like Amanda ...She is a ROCKER, not Olivia Newton John.

BigTicket

It's not Skunk-Head.......It's 'Skunk-Zebra-Woman-Bear-Pig!!!' Run! Run! Run for your lives!

big balls

i really liked this very young music artis (amanda) at first..don't get me wrong she is very gifted. but after she sang that beautiful beatles song that i adored and think it was the best song sang even better then the beatles. amanda did some kind of gang gesture with her han ds and her tong. i dont think that was approperate as i really dont care for gang activity. please amanda dont ruin your live in such activity you are a very nice looking young lady.

BETTYB

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE AMANDA COME OUT AU NATUREL. JUST ONCE. HER OWN HAIR. SOFTENED IMAGE. CAN THE HARD, ROCKER IMAGE. JUST ONCE. SHE IS A PRETTY GIRL WITH TALENT BUT APPEARS TO BE A "ONE-TRICK-PONY" WITH THE JANIS JOPLIN, HARD-AS-NAILS, BIKER IMAGE. THIS IS HER ONE CHANCE AT FAME. GIVE IT A SHOT. SHE HAS NOTHING TO LOSE BY TRYING IT BECAUSE AT THIS RATE, SHE WILL BE GONE IN NO TIME WITH NOTHING TO DO BUT RIDE HER HARLEY.

big balls

17. 4. 1st

Posted at 11:46AM on Mar 12th 2008 by OLD SCHOOL

Apparently the Old School didn't teach basic arithmetic. Hint: 4th is not 1st.

Posted at 12:02PM on Mar 12th 2008 by SnarkyGuy
ya your right but we didnt have computors

Kevin

Does this bimbo have no fashion sense at all ? Looks like she got dressed in the dark.

:what ev errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

TOOOOOOOOOOO funny! Great comparison.

TSMITH

OMG THAT IS HYSTERICAL

Anonymous

Amanda...or as I like to call her...peppe le pew!
She'll be out soon enough. You'll see. She's terrible and honestly, I think she's a real weirdo! One week she looks drugged out the next week she's loving the camera. ???????????/ Bi polar?? I'm just sayin!
I predict she'll be out either tonight or next week, but her days are numbered! You'll see!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments