Ring the Alarm! Medics Sent to Beyonce's Trailer

3/12/2008 1:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just before midnight yesterday, paramedics were called to Beyonce's trailer on the New Jersey set of her new film "Cadillac Records" -- but it was her mom, Tina Knowles, who needed the medical attention.

TMZ spoke exclusively to Beyonce's father, Matthew Knowles, who said medics were called because Tina has the flu and began to experience shortness of breath. Paging Janet Jackson!

Matthew tells us Tina's blood pressure was a little high and she was checked out by medics -- but she was not transported.

raggedy

What happened

Kelli

Flu shots are a good thing. America wasn't in short supply?

Keifer not ok

What a terrifying thing for Beyonce, I'm glad that her mom is ok!

Thats One Ugly Skanky Hoe

Oh my god, I hope the Diva wannabe is ok.
My prayers are with her et al.

Hyde

Oh brother. So now celebs check into the hospital and/or call 911 because of the FLU?? What a frivolous waste of resources not to mention self-indulgent. Sheesh, suck it up. Oh my God! Mariah has a hangnail! Call 911!

Winky Vitalic

What happened - did Beyonce sit on her?

pattie in cali

GET WELL SOON. those flu shots are not fun. i had one this year. i was sick 5 days later, boy was it nasty, i lost ten pounds in one week. thank GOD thats over

Winky Vitalic

Jesus Kelli - now you're here too? You seem like a Beyonce Fan. And no, that's not a compliment.

And yep - Beyonce is chubbin' up again....

Tangie

Who really gives a rats a** if Beyonce's mother is sick with the flu! My mother is dying of cancer. Is it broadcast all over as news? NO! Because it's not, and neither is this!!!

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

God I hope this stops Tina from "designing" any more clothes for that "house of Derion." What sent Tina into this seizure... was her oh-so-tomcat hubby on the prowl again? He is rumored to have done Tara behind a Dairy Queen in Gary Indiana!

josh

stupid celebs, why do i keep checking this site? forget it, it's out of my favorites...this is just stupid. i encourage all to boycott TMZ.

josh

BOYCOTT TMZ!!!!!!!

Winky Vitalic

pattie dear, something tells me you probably needed to lose that 10 pounds...

flu shots cannot give you the flu. and flu shots do not cover EVERY strain of flu that goes around.

and finally - heidi, you speak the truth - those are some UGLY ASS clothing from miss tina.

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

"Hi Mom"...sorry girl Everyone on here wishes your mom the best with her "cancer" but let's face it you are a no body as is your mom....probaly some fly over state housewife... Tina Knowles is a famous fashion designer. When she gets the flu we all want to know! She is one of the most talented women ON EARTH. I had a cleaning "lady" that reminded me of you... you know what...she died behind a dairy queen dumpster after an illegal abortion!

Winky Vitalic

thank you, tk spokesperson - yes "HI MOM," sorry to hear about your cancer. but let's face it - this story is about beyonce's mom, not yours. sorry.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments