Brit's Tats Disappearing Faster Than Her Career

3/13/2008 2:53 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sam Lutfi wasn't the only ugly mark removed from Britney Spears' life -- her neck tat is gone too!

During her unbeweaveable blondered days, Brit often flashed -- among other things -- her Hebrew neck tattoo. Last week, the brunetted poster child for conservatorships was spotted shopping sans any bad ink on her neck.

For now at least, it appears tattoo removal shops are the new gas stations!

lil

Good, she finally had "GOLEM" removed...

MiMI

I'm sure its still there...probably just cant see it because of her hair. Be nice though....tattoos are so trashy...especially on girls

DA's leak

Wow, looks like she's getting her life together. I guess TMZ will be going out of business soon.

Abe

C'mon Adnan the arab boyfriend made her remove the Hebrew tatoo!
arabs abhor anything Jewish, hebrew, or Israeli!
I'm glad she did she's not Jewish anymore than is madonna.
For muslims non muslims have 3 choices, convert to islam, be a slave to islam, death.

just a thought

HEY I JUST READ SOME WOMAN IN KANSAS WAS STUCK ON A TOILET FOR 2 YEARS, GOOGLE IT IT'S FUNNY...

SARAGIRL

I LOVE BRIT. I FEEL BAD FOR HER. HALF OF US HAVE A MENTAL ILLNESS OF SOME KIND. LEAVE HER ALONE! DONT YOU THINK THAT EVERYONE IN HER BUSINESS MAKES HER CRAZIER? IT WOULD MAKE ME CRAZY. ANYWAYS I HOPE SHE GETS HER KIDS BACK FOR THEIR SAKE! THEY NEED THEIR MOTHER

frogs and gravel

Good for Britney. I hope the lips tattoo on her
wrist is next.

Angry Democrat 'Sky Blu' from LMFAO attack GOP Romney on Purpose .

even though adnan makes a lot of money off britney 's pictures , he wanted her to remove the tatoo

Marlo

I think that it is GREAT! Congrats Bri on trying to get back on track! I am proud of her, and I am sure everyone else in Louisiana is rooting their hometown girl on! I wonder what else she is getting removed that we don't know about!?? Hmmm, maybe a trip to Dr.TATTOFF is in order?!?!

CheeZy

That is good catch, but slamming Brit & Sam is a low blow....just because Kaplan brainwahed you. Real journalist don't get their info from just one source. You are just still sore cause Sam & Brit think you are jerks attached at the hip to that prick Kaplan.

Karma's a bitch don't make her slap you twice.

ugh

Enough of this washed up joke. She f***** up her own life by having to marry a lowlife douche bag after knowing him a month and having to have two kids that she ended up not wanting!

alvaro

maybe she had a neck replacement...could happen...really!

seriously....

using the 'tat' instead of tattoo is the most irritating thing ever

Angry Democrat 'Sky Blu' from LMFAO attack GOP Romney on Purpose .

to the previous
kaplan,adnan,sands,sam are the ones lying about and exploiting britney

cincigirl09

i think yall need to leave brit alone. she did not sleep her way to the top and does not have any sexualy transmited dieses. it is not her fault that yall are insecure bout urself. so leave the poor girl the hell alone. wat did she eva do to you? so again leave her the hell alone.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments