Joe's Eyebrows Gone Wild!

3/13/2008 6:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Joe FrancisAfter getting released from federal prison on Monday, Joe Francis had an important stop to make before facing a judge in Florida -- his waxer! Metrosexuality is legal in the U.S.

Before heading to the Sunshine State, Joe paid a visit to the Mind & Body Day Spa in Atlanta on Tuesday. We're told he got a brow wax and a quick tan, telling the staff he needed to "clean up."

He meant his face, not his videos.

PanamaChic

Not everyone in Panama City hates you!! Its REALLY A DAMN SHAME what they did to him.
he didnt deserve it....if they only knew how everyone really acts on Spring Break they wouldnt be such douchebags!!
I hope Joe comes back to P.C in three years for a follow up show!!! that would be fun..

Kelli

Biker dude? vroom vroom!

Ali

he won't like YOU in 3 years panama chic

Cartman

I've been to Panama City Beach and it's a great place. Seriously, a fine place.

They don't need douchebags like Joe there I promise ya.

Douchebag Joe, Lake Havasu is calling your name! LOL

Kelli

What does anyone care about this roto rooter? Spring is coming. Birds and bees are waiting. GO JOE....

not a whore like all those girls

dirtbag. next useless story.

Kelli

He isn't all that. Not HOTT!!!

spankfreak

joe francis? is that the best you can do? without the bims, he's......just a cat with tons of dough made from lonely freaks......suggestion? more AMY WINEHOUSE!

He's Boring now

Mr Legal Eagle, Save the Constitution, Stand up for your Rights was on Greta (again) tonight-----yawn, ho hum, boring.

Same old Save the Whales, I mean the Country, monolouge......

Hope he lost his out of control horniness while in Jail---than we wont have anymore 17 year olds at the stroke of midnight on their birthday getting jumped by this weasel like he did in Chicago or reporters getting jumped by him either...

Oh no, now the dork is on NightLine. Let me guess, more speeches on how raw of a deal Joe got with our Legal system...hey guess what Joe, thats how it works man, you piss the wrong people off you're gonna get it---ask Eliot Spitzer.

Kelli

Jesus Christ!

New post please! I can't bear to log in and see this guy sticking his tongue out another time!!

FIGHT

Haha, that guy is trash. I don't want to post here. Why is this article on here? Who cares what he had done to his ugly mug?

Kelli

LOL! I know fight! Hang in there for a minute!

FIGHT

lol, lolita ... wtf

luvcelebgossip

I must be on some Bobby & Whitney-grade crack because I actually think he looks good in that picture.

Kelli