« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Wrestler Jeff Hardy's House Burned to the Ground

3/15/2008 7:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

WWE star Jeff Hardy's home in Cameron, North Carolina burned to the ground last night -- the same week he was suspended for 60 days for failing his second drug test! He lost all his possessions, and his dog perished in the blaze.

According to legendary wrestling commentator Jim Ross' website, Hardy and his girlfriend were not home at the time. Jeff's brother, Matt, saw smoke coming from the home, but was too late to do anything about it. Jeff lived in a double-wide trailer.

The WWE has not yet released a statement.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Wish Belkin

Doublewide? I thought wrestling paid better.

Jessica Sargent

It's been HOURS since you guys posted anything. Come on it's Saturday night, there has to be something going on. Maybe a LIVE STREAM, maybe outside of Villa.

Kelli

I am sorry about his loss. Don't know him but did he just get a wedgie in this picture or what?

I support JEFF HARDY!!!

Tmz is always the last to know LMFAO this is old news I feel sorry for Jeff and Beth losing everything Jeff and his brother are the reason I watch wwe and Jeff did not live in a trailer just because people live in the south does not mean everybody in the south live in trailers even if he did live in a trailer atleast its still a roof over his head HARDY FOR CHAMP HARDY FOR CHAMP HARDY FOR CHAMP HARDY FOR CHAMP

Kelli

Oh yeah, I am sorry for everyone that has lost their dog as well. I miss Heidi to.

YankeesRule

He looks a lot like that crazy red-neck that was on Tila Tequila!!! The one that she dumped and he was banging on her door, going, "Tila!!! Tila!!! Tila!!!"

BUD

you know what, to the S.O.B. saying that he threw his dog in there and did it for an insurance claim, i hope you get what you deserve you bastard. i'm from jeffs hometown and known of you bashers know him. you want to but pissed you don't and can only elavate the negative, which is mostly FALSE! it takes a real bitch to bash someone like that and think just because one person messes up from roids deffinately does not mean that every superstar is doing it. this sorry country full of bastard bashers need to get facts straight before they open there mouth, or if you open it, come down here to cameron and say this stuff. jeff is one of the realist people iknow and beth is as well, i love them as my family and people need to look at jeff hardy the character on RAW and leave the reall jeff hardy ALONE!

peanut

I swear I thought this was Jack Black
with blonde hair.

missclairl

i agree with coment # 11!

wow!

I agree with # 15. Jeff is going through a tough time & I pray he will come out of this a better man. We love you, Jeff!!!! & IF you stupid people watched WWE you'd see he's a hottie! TMZ picked a bad pic of him.

FlBiker

You really have to be careful when you cook dog, if it goes over medium rare it gets chewy and tough to slice.

Kelli

LOL! FlBiker lives in China! Your a fibber!

FlBiker

That is one cold hearted dude to cook his dog for an insurance scam.

SandhillsRider

A double wide trailer? Jeff, buy a house dude! I know the WWE pays these guys a pretty good salary. Sorry about your dog man. :(

FIGHT

Okay, FIBiker made me laugh this once, but I highly doubt that will ever happen again.