Uncle Brucey Gives Good Gift!

3/17/2008 8:03 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bruce Willis and Halle Berry starred together in the 1991 action-comedy "The Last Boy Scout" and apparently they've been friends ever since.
Launch photos
Bruce sent Halle a few baby gifts from Petit Tresor in West Hollywood upon hearing the news of Halle's daughter's birth. Looks like co-starring in the 2007 clunker "Perfect Stranger" couldn't tear this friendship apart!

snakeman

FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!! HULLA BULLA

Kelli

2nd?

Liz

That was nice of Bruce! Who wouldn't want to remain friends with Bruce?!?

Bubblebunny

Classy !!!

Kelli

That was nice of him. Halle try Bordeaux Butt Paste for diaper rash. It works miracles. Go online, it's a must have.

erin

Mari

That's really nice, I'm glad to know they're good pals. Personally, I hate it when actors have movies coming out and they give interviews where they claim to have developed such a close friendship with their costars but they obviously had a barely cordial coworker relationship, because in reality they never mention the "friendship" again!

kml

they were also in perfect stranger too.. You guys should know this

DS

I see that the baby bottle looks just like a prescription bottle. Get those kiddies started early!

MACCAPONE

KEEP IT UP PIMPING THAT WAS A VERY GOOD THING FOR YOU TO DO BRUCE YA DIGG.........

HAHAHAHAHHAHAA

SOMEONE NEEDS TO GIVE HER A MARRIAGE LICENSE. SHE DOESN'T NEED TO BRING ANY MORE BASTARDS INTO THE WORLD.

Farmer Ted

They both starred in the "The Last Boy Scout"? Wasn't she killed off in the first five minutes of the movie?

Freaking Retards Around Here

6. wow. an ad. an ad for a baby store on tmz. I hope you at least got some free stuff, whores!

Posted at 7:40PM on Mar 17th 2008 by erin

Posted at 7:40PM on Mar 17th 2008 by erin

NO ERIN...
I wish it was an ad...it's not. See, that's Kelli...who never has anything productuve to say...just off the wall mundane things, pretending to have some sort of intelligence. Normally she only polutes the comments during work hours, making the rest of us want to yank out our hair with the idiocy of her comments.

Nice to see you've gotten a home computer Kelli...now you can tourture people after hours too!

jcc

Erin - you are so right - it's just an ad for that baby store. They put out releases like this ALL THE TIME, and half of them are phony. I can't believe the gossip sites keep printing this free PR for that store. I comment on it constantly, but it continues.

Kelli

Well Erin may seem very informed on ads but I didn't know that. Thanks Erin. Anti-Kelli? I guess I should just say whatever and leave it at that. I don't torture people.

Erin, it's really not nice to call people whores.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments